i can't breathe....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

souLnation2002

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
i cannot breathe through my nose. allergies totally suck. the worst part is, i don't know what i'm allergic to. with in the past week, i think i've used up two of those huge kleenex boxes. this sucks. :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy:

Flargh, I feel your pain.

The second the calendar hits the middle of August, my nose and throat start acting like it's already October. :rant: I don't have them as bad as you, but they still suck.

Have you tried going to an allergist? They can give you a test where they try different things (usually a little poke, it doesn't hurt at all, on your back) to determine what you're allergic to.

*hands you another box of kleenex :hug:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Flargh, I feel your pain.

The second the calendar hits the middle of August, my nose and throat start acting like it's already October. :rant: I don't have them as bad as you, but they still suck.

Have you tried going to an allergist? They can give you a test where they try different things (usually a little poke, it doesn't hurt at all, on your back) to determine what you're allergic to.

*hands you another box of kleenex :hug:

urgh.... thanks for the kleenex.... :hug:

i just usually take a Reactine (the only pill i can take, cos its so small :D) and then i can breathe for a couple hours. its not so bad in the day, but at night its horrible. :(

Try tostidos dipped in Daves Insanity Sauce. XXX HOT!
I guarantee this will open your sinus's.and eyes and ears and mouth:macdevil:
icon_moon.gif

Back
Top Bottom