i can't believe i did this!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KhanadaRhodes

Paper Gods
Staff member
i dyed my hair. well, i'm sure most of you already knew i dyed my hair, but i went all out and look completely different than i did before. i was blonde, and now i'm a redhead, i guess.

i went from this:
3355%3A55%3C7%3B632%7Ffp65%3Dwp%3E2327%3D883%3D636%3Dxroqdf%3E232333%3A5789%3B2wp1lsi

to this:
3355%3A55%3C7%3B632%7Ffp66%3Dwp%3E2327%3D883%3D636%3Dxroqdf%3E232333%3A5789%3B3wp1lsi

although now i'm wondering if i went too dark...

do you like how it looks? if you do, then it shouldnt matter. if you get strange looks from family members, and such, then that could probably be a problem too...but as long as you like how it looks on you...nothing else should matter.

i used that same red hair dye myself too once hehe..i loved it. but now im brunette again.

*wonders how long before i give in to dye my hair a different color again*

hehe, that's the funny thing, my mom and husband talked me into going darker. everyone seems to think i look bootylicious in it, but then again, when everyone thinks it's awesome is when i know it's time to do something different! :laugh:

well, i should keep it this dark until november at least, if i wear all black i look goth so i could be all ready for halloween! :D

Zoomerang96 said:
you actually THE girl on those boxes? :sexywink:
actually, that's me in my avatar. :laugh:

ana, i'll have pictures soon hopefully. my mom takes forever to go through a roll of film and i only have oooooold crappy black and white film in my polaroid.

The dark north , the sunny south

Sounds beautiful jem.Darker colours usually look so glossy. I have never been to a hairdresser so much as I have recently, it's a shame the vouchers end with October. My hair has changed colour recently...I am thinking of getting a tshirt or facts sheet printed .

I eat much less
I walk much further
It's bleach:)

it would save repeating myself.
Last time my friends and I talked "hair" we decided we'd have get-togethers and dye one another's hair to save money...hmmmmm:lmao: you never know, it might work.
Do you rememeber the salon Carrie Fisher owned in the "Blues Brothers"? movie "Curl Up and Dye" I've earned a new nick name too. :lmao:
Anyway yep, a change :up: good fun eh?

'i can't believe i did this!' <--That's what I thought when I watched my mullet in the mirror for the very first. :yes: :laugh:

Last edited:
FallingStar said:
'i can't believe i did this!' <--That's what I thought when I watched my mullet in the mirror for the very first. :yes: :laugh:
:laugh: i can imagine! any time i do something drastic to my hair i glance in the mirror, and think "no, that's not me" and look again and sure enough, it is! :D

i want to cut my hair super short but i'm afraid to.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:laugh: i can imagine! any time i do something drastic to my hair i glance in the mirror, and think "no, that's not me" and look again and sure enough, it is! :D

i want to cut my hair super short but i'm afraid to.
Do it. You will get used to the new haircut fast and then you will love it. :yes: As long as you really want it, it can't turn out bad in the end.

Cutting my hair from weee over my shoulders back to just about 10cm and having it almost shaved off at the sides sounds more horrible than it is. :)

And you can't get laughed at just super short hair for it is stylish today, whereas mullets......:D

There is something about short red heir on a chcik, that drives me insane, it is a real problem. i just get masivly atracted to people on the street i have not never seen before. it is just Terribly hyp. i really think that i have to do something about it, it cant go on

yeah i am a sicko i know

Back
Top Bottom