I can?t stop listening to Stacie Orrico, what must I do???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FelipeVox

Acrobat
I don?t know what happened to me!!!!!

I can?t stop listening this song "Stuck", I like it and I think it?s incredibly catchy!!!!! :no:

I?ve got a disease... please help me what must I do??

If you suffer of the same disease please post here cos I don?t want to be alone in this thing...

I?m not sure but you might like some Britney/Xtina/J-Lo/Justin/Nick Carter/bubblegum pop song...

So I want to know... if there?s a song you can?t stop listening to but you think it?s shameful post here

:no:

:eeklaugh:

"I hate you but I love you I can?t stop thinking offffff yoooooooooou"

I like it too

See if I care :|

I like all sorts of music even Backstreet Boys :silent: :lol:

what do you mean too commercial? you listen to u2, don't you? and haven't i seen you post about coldplay?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
what do you mean too commercial? you listen to u2, don't you? and haven't i seen you post about coldplay?

U2 has feeling.

Coldplay, somehow, has feeling, too.

Do you think "pop divas" put feeling in their songs? They doesn?t even write their own lyrics.

Regardless, U2 is as commercial/mainstream as it comes.

Being commercial doesnt mean it's bad.
Getting radio airplay doesnt mean it's bad.
Being popular doesnt mean it's bad.

u2popmofo said:
Regardless, U2 is as commercial/mainstream as it comes.

Being commercial doesnt mean it's bad.
Getting radio airplay doesnt mean it's bad.
Being popular doesnt mean it's bad.

yes, and at the same time:

being indie doesn't mean it's good
being on a small label no one's ever heard of doesn't mean it's good
only getting played on college stations by the most elitist djs dosn't mean it's good

i can be an elitist jackass when it comes to music, but it annoys me just as much to see people only listen to bands cos no one's heard of them, as it does when i see people who only listen to mainstream music. there's good and bad in both.

it doesn't matter who writes the songs. dropkick murphys album 'the gangs all here', the vocals have just as much feeling, but did al barr write the lyrics? no. nothing, not a single song. how many bad religion songs did brett gurewitz write? a bunch, did he sing them? no, greg graffin did. i'd think of some better examples, but those are the two that spring to mind.

FelipeVox said:
I don?t know what happened to me!!!!!

I can?t stop listening this song "Stuck", I like it and I think it?s incredibly catchy!!!!! :no:

I?ve got a disease... please help me what must I do??

Ear amputation? Throw away your television? Disconnect the radio? Just some suggestions... :shrug:

I have to admit I really cannot stand this song (or any other song of her). She has a horrible 'voice' IMO (a pig squeal is maybe more appropriate), which prevents me for paying more attention to the music or the lyrics. So sorry, you're on your own here, as far as I'm concerned. :p

C ya!

Marty (has lots of other guilty pleasures)

FelipeVox said:

U2 has feeling.

Coldplay, somehow, has feeling, too.

Do you think "pop divas" put feeling in their songs? They doesn?t even write their own lyrics.

Stacie O wrote/ helped write that song - I saw her talking about it on tv

Re: Re: I can?t stop listening to Stacie Orrico, what must I do???

Popmartijn said:

Marty (has lots of other guilty pleasures)

:eyebrow: :ohmy: :lol:

I dunno why I found that funny

Anyway.... :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom