I Broke The Band Index

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
Hit me. :angry:

I'm gonna start going back through pages to build it back up, but I doubt I'll go back as far as it started. Therefore, if you have any threads, particularly older ones and those for more "obscure" bands (like people with just a thread or two), that you'd like to see included, please let me know.

And then hit me again. :angry:

As long as the C's are intact, I'm fine with it. :D

I love the band index and really appreciate the work you have done in compiling it and keeping it up to date. :applaud:

:hug:

Considering I'm the one maintaining this, I'm actually surprised this hadn't happened sooner. :angry:

April!!! :lol:

I've gone back 29 pages so far. :angry:

I then copy and pasted everything into a Word file and saved it to my flash drive. :angry:

MrBrau1 said:
Yay! I hate that thing.

It destroys discussion.

Leave it broken.

You're such a miserable bastard in everything you've posted lately.

Don't feel bad Bonochick.

I used to frequent the U2 'Poplemon' Forum, and one morning about two and a half years ago, I loaded that forum up and found a primitive, undecorated forum with very few posts - certainly not the forum I was used to. What happened? The guy that owns and runs the whole Poplemon site(it's more than just a forum) had apparently been working on the site the night before and had hit the wrong button at the wrong time(we were never given a real expalnation) and ACCIDENTALLY DELETED THE ENTIRE FORUM the night before. Every single user account, every single subforum, every single post, every single thread, all of the graphics and html design...all gone. He, his co-admin, and his mods literally had to rebuild the entire forum from scratch in the space of a few days, and all of the users had to recreate their user accounts and start their post counts from 1 again. And anything anybody had ever posted before that day was gone forever. People were pissed off at the guy.

It's only one thread - it could've been far worse :wink:

namkcuR said:
Don't feel bad Bonochick.

I used to frequent the U2 'Poplemon' Forum, and one morning about two and a half years ago, I loaded that forum up and found a primitive, undecorated forum with very few posts - certainly not the forum I was used to. What happened? The guy that owns and runs the whole Poplemon site(it's more than just a forum) had apparently been working on the site the night before and had hit the wrong button at the wrong time(we were never given a real expalnation) and ACCIDENTALLY DELETED THE ENTIRE FORUM the night before. Every single user account, every single subforum, every single post, every single thread, all of the graphics and html design...all gone. He, his co-admin, and his mods literally had to rebuild the entire forum from scratch in the space of a few days, and all of the users had to recreate their user accounts and start their post counts from 1 again. And anything anybody had ever posted before that day was gone forever. People were pissed off at the guy.

It's only one thread - it could've been far worse :wink:

:ohmy:

:hmm: Wouldn't it be fun if that happened here? Then we'd all be newbies! :D

MrBrau1 said:
Yay! I hate that thing.

It destroys discussion.

Leave it broken.
Dude, next time check the Rant Index and post in the appropriate thread plz k thx

I give up. :angry:

RIP, Band Index. :angry:

At least MrBrau will be happy. :angry:

Don't you dare celebrate though. :angry:

At least not anywhere where I can see it. :angry:

Because you have no idea the amount of effort I put into that thing, and for you to bash it is just insulting. :angry:

Back
Top Bottom