I bet you're all wondering where Zoomerang96 went

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
well i can tell you the answer.

he's exactly as rich as he claims, and right now, he's in Moscow trying to stare down some very nasty charges relating to his oil interests.

Namely, Owning Oil While Not Being Putin.

Say a prayer for him guys. Or someday soon you might see him in a monkey cage on the international news, and stuff.

you're right angie, it is kinda patronising when people say they'll 'pray for you'.

How can I word it better... contribute large sums via Western Union to his 'defence fund'.

Oh oh dare we get caught up in this whole madness? Zoomerang is off globetrotting again with his gulfstream aero and his pet supermodels while we are stuck in a barren wasteland?

What?

My idaho is your city beach. I smell the roses while you curse the thorns. a woman needs a fish and a bicycle, just not both at the same time.

I give to you the greatest meltdown, bloodshed in the clouds, flesh in the wind. Bodies turned into dust, souls rain down with shrapnel turning metal into rust.

ill be up with the sun, Kieran, im not coming down.

The deathbear had better watch out or they might get mad and poison him. Then all that money won't do him any good.

Seriously guys, he's in Russia

h_kp_russian_ark.JPG

JessicaAnn said:
Seriously guys, he's in Russia

h_kp_russian_ark.JPG

i won a trivia contest thanks to this movie. :drool: i was the only person in the room who could "name the first movie ever to be shot in one continuous unbroken scene".

and i have that genetic deformity to thank for recommending it to me! and i never thanked him!
:cry:

Angela Harlem said:

i won a trivia contest thanks to this movie. :drool: i was the only person in the room who could "name the first movie ever to be shot in one continuous unbroken scene".

and i have that genetic deformity to thank for recommending it to me! and i never thanked him!
:cry:
That's great, ang!

See, Zoomerang96's are useful in certain situations.

well zedbetty is partly right...

i was gone.

the rest of what was said is entirely fabricated.

...except for certain parts. those are indeed half-truths and shades of non-lies.

many thanks to all who are interested in my goings on.

humbling, really.

Oh well it doesn't matter anymore, since you're back.

What's a few defamatory lies between online fellowtravellers, gang.

i was hoping he was sent off on a bounty hunting expedition to finish off jamison.

oh well.

I thought about deathy the other day when I added Russian Ark to our Netflix queue. I never would have known about it otherwise.

You see, this is just like in "Pay it forward" and zoomerang is haley joel osment and angela please stop bullying bear with your derogatory comments or i WILL report you! To the feds!!

Look, guys, I only started this thread to alert you to Zoomerang96's shall we say questionable Russian oil interests. It seems like it's drifted off topic a bit into unrelated matters.

So let's keep it on topic guys or I'll have to kill you all.:wink:

Haha, I mean, if that's ok with you, guys?:drool:

:(

Kieran McConville said:
Look, guys, I only started this thread to alert you to Zoomerang96's shall we say questionable Russian oil interests. It seems like it's drifted off topic a bit into unrelated matters.

So let's keep it on topic guys or I'll have to kill you all.:wink:

Haha, I mean, if that's ok with you, guys?:drool:

:(

I hear that because of his questionable Russian oil interests, Bear became good friends with Putin.

I wouldn't touch that mess with a ten foot pole.

Cause I don't want to end up dropping my oranges in the stairwell of my apartment building and "falling" out of a window.

Back
Top Bottom