I bet you all can't wait for Paris Hiltons Album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
She will be releasing a Reggae Hip Hop Album. http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=2017142

"Paris Hilton says her upcoming album will be a mix of reggae, pop and hip-hop, with the first single being a reggae song called "Stars Are Blind."

Hilton will also do a remake of the Rod Stewart song "Da Ya Think I'm Sexy?," she was quoted as saying in the June issue of Hong Kong magazine Prestige."
:huh:

its a shame cos it will sell well , i doubt she was even involved in the production of this album lol.

oh well.

Amazingly I won't be holding my breath for it, I've never heard her sing, but I imagine I'd rather have my teeth pulled out, without anaesthetic, than listen to her.

Man, there's going to be so much flagrantly-obvious pitch correction on her vocals. This should be a real treat to listen to.

Anyone up for an Interference listening party?

^There would have to be a whole lot of party to get me to listen :lmao:

as Mr Brau said, "That's hot !"

can't wait till she gets caught lip synching on SNL....and maybe even a wardrobe malfunction.:|

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Will Tinkerbell be dueting with her mom for this album? :hyper:

According to an inside source, yes. I, for one, hope they get into a squabble over publishing rights and split up. The world is ready for a Tinkerbell solo album.

It truly annoys me that talentless morons such as Paris Hilton can release an album, but many fantastic and talented bands struggle to get record deals or publicity (I'm especially thinking of Anathema here).

Back
Top Bottom