I bet Coldplay will do 3 songs on SNL tonight.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theu2fly

Refugee
Just like U2 did...

I bet they'll play these songs;

1. Speed Of Sound
2. Clocks
3. Yellow

I can picture Yellow, Chris getting everyone up.

Because U2 was mentioned in the post? :p

They might play Talk too. Coldplay doesn't deserve three songs imo...I mean I love them and all but that should be reserved for...U2, and no one else! :D

I love Coldplay, but is it just me or is Chris starting to freak you out about how much he is trying to be the "next U2" or top U2 or do whatever he wants to do? it almost seems like he wants to BE Bono! and it doesn't help that in every review I have read so far, they compare Coldplay to U2

Considering the recent quality of SNL it might be a good idea to just let whoever is the musical guest play for the whole 90 minutes. :)

indra said:
Considering the recent quality of SNL it might be a good idea to just let whoever is the musical guest play for the whole 90 minutes. :)

Yeah, now that I would watch!!:wink:

AtomicBono said:
I love them and all but that should be reserved for...U2, and no one else! :D

But why?

I mean sure U2 are in the top portion of bands. But surely if say Paul McCartney were to play SNL he would be worthy of 3 songs? What about the Stones?

Plenty of Bands are in Legend status that deserve 3 songs.

Coldplay really don't but I wouldnt complain. It's better than Lindsey Lohan singing 3 songs...

The last song Coldplay played was called "Fix You"

It sounded so beautiful.

Coldplay's performance on SNL was cool. I've always been a fan of theirs. However, a lot of the time they sound like U2 on pain killers.

If any of you missed the performance, and want to see it. I found a torrent for it:

http://tracker.score1more4me.com/details.php?id=62

You have to sign up for the site, but it only took me a couple of seconds. Alright, enjoy. If there is any demand for it, I am making a YSI link of it for some friends, so I can post if guys can't work the torrent.

Cheers
B

There's video at h**p://wirez.wxcs.com

Support this guy's site and click some ads though.

Back
Top Bottom