I beg of you...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonosloveslave

Offishul Kitteh Doctor
Staff member
Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease

If you are one of the many who still have not seen "It's A Wonderful Life" yet, will you watch it this holiday season? I'll host a movie night on our 65 inches of glory for whoever wants to make the trek to MI :sexywink:

Just do it :rant:

:heart:

:applaud: :yes:

This movie is so good.
It is a must see. Another golden oldie is a brief encounter although it's not a seasonal show.

Other good Christmas movies I enjoy & recommend -

The Snowman - a short & sweet little number
Elf
Miracle on 34th Street (I don't have a favourite version)
Santa Claus - The movie

:drool:

BrownEyedBoy said:
I'll watch it if it's as good as "Love Actually" :drool:

It's better. :up:
I love Love Actually.

I also love another Raymond Briggs creation: Father (bloomin!) Christmas which was made into a movie.

I love Christmas movies too much.
:reject:

I'm really anxious to hear about an adult's reaction to seeing this for the first time - but nbc it would be safe for your son to watch - might be a bit over your daughter's head but nothing objectionable in it. You can even tell them Bert and Ernie are in it! :hyper:

Bert and Ernie are the town cop and cab driver, it is where the Sesame Street characters got their names :yes:

my brother (who is now legally an adult :slant: ) cried the first time he seen this movie last year bls.

Golightly Grrl said:
"A Christmas Story" is the shit! I love that movie!

"You'll shoot your eye out!"

Exactly, I love Christmas Vacation as well. I know It's a Wonderful Life is better but I can't watch it every year like the others. Elf might become something I watch every year too.

For me it doesn't feel like Christmas unless I watch It's A Wonderful Life.

Also ... has anyone seen Olive The Other Reindeer? It is pretty new and is so cute.

Last edited:
JessicaAnn said:
For me it doesn't feel like Christmas unless I watch It's A Wonderful Life.

Also ... has anyone seen Olive The Other Reindeer? It is pretty new and is so cute.

We have that. Isn't it made by Matt Groening (sp?) The Simpsons man? :hmm:

....or, Beth, YOU could bring it HERE to watch on my 13 inches of glory! :p

:eyebrow: I said "13 inches of glory"......

Guess I'm gonna be the grinch here...I really dislike that movie ("It's a Wonderful Life"). I just find it a horrid movie to watch while depressed, so I don't watch it anymore.

I do like "Miricle on 34th Street" though (the one with Natalie Wood as the little girl). Now that's an adorable movie. Go figure. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom