I am so proud of me!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ana

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Another Time, Another Place, in The Electric Co. ;
Well I'm proud of U2 'cuz I've been meaning to start a diet like yours but i just can't do it. I don't have the willpower needed to acomplish that. So... I guess I'll have this bult aaaaaaalll my life
tongue.gif

(((bono-vox)))
smile.gif

That's great Bono-vox. I am proud of U2. It takes a lot of will power.

I am eating healthy too. My goal is to be in a bikini this summer, and I have about 10/15 lbs to go!! I have eaten well all week, but the big hurdle (the weekend) is almost here!!

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
That's great Bono-vox. I am proud of U2. It takes a lot of will power.

I am eating healthy too. My goal is to be in a bikini this summer, and I have about 10/15 lbs to go!! I have eaten well all week, but the big hurdle (the weekend) is almost here!!

this weekend im gonna swot up for english lit because we have to do yeats poems and 2 plays for the end of may...so far out of 19 poems we have studied 5 and im worried...so i think ill just start revising now
smile.gif
and have all my books revised before we do them in class
smile.gif
oh yeah and im also going out tomorrow with friends..oooh what a busy social life i have..
smile.gif

Well im trying to lose weight, not a new years resolution or anything, i just am and its my school formal in November so im looking forward to something...Anyhoo im not on a big starve yourself diet, i ve just been eating fruit and veg a lot and heh i havent had any sweets in a week now! and i dont miss it either....im so proud of Me
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom