I Am So Furious Someone Dare Say This Help Me Calm Myself

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArrogantU2Fan

The Fly
I am so furious about this and have nowhere to vent!!! A lady who works for a certain airline told my sister who works there (this lady works in Sports and Entertainment Section) that she cannot stand Bono because during the POP tour she was assigned to flying his "mistress' around to meet up with him......I think we all agree that is BS!!!! That hurts me so bad that someone would try to tear down good with evil lies or assumptions....feedback please....Susan

LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LEMON LOCK LOCK LOCK.

arrogantu2fan, change your name to idiotu2fan.

oh, sorry, that probably wasn't allowed.

Waaaaaaaa why do you think i should change my name to idiotu2fan???? That really hurts my feelings:ohmy: I came here to vent my anger and hurt feelings not to be flamed....I thought this is a site we all stick together???? It is American Airlines...i didn't want to say but because I am into totally honesty (unlike a idiot) I feel its only right......I know it is BS i just needed to vent
Susan

Well I do so apologize if this is the wrong thread I am quite new here and haven't figured it all out....of course it is false information
that was never a issue with me....I apologize if the post is offensive....Susan

ArrogantU2Fan said:
Waaaaaaaa why do you think i should change my name to idiotu2fan???? That really hurts my feelings:ohmy: I came here to vent my anger and hurt feelings not to be flamed....I thought this is a site we all stick together????
IWasBored was probably just kidding. We're not that mean around here, honest.

Everyone's making fun of you because we're not allowed to talk about the band's personal lives, out of respect for their privacy. This is in the forum rules, which you might want to skim over. Talking about affairs, even just rumors, is way, way violating this rule, so threads like this tend to get locked.

OH i am so very very sorry!!!!! I will skim the rules again and by all means lock the thread....I have listened to U2 since the October album and certainly did not mean to break any rules...I do thank you Typhoon for setting me right....going to skim the rules again....I was just so very very upset....Susan

ArrogantU2Fan said:
Waaaaaaaa why do you think i should change my name to idiotu2fan???? That really hurts my feelings:ohmy: I came here to vent my anger and hurt feelings not to be flamed....I thought this is a site we all stick together???? It is American Airlines...i didn't want to say but because I am into totally honesty (unlike a idiot) I feel its only right......I know it is BS i just needed to vent
Susan

You did say in your first post you wanted feedback.

Not the right section, not allowed and it's just a rumor.

Someone I know told me someone they know who knows this other guy said crap like this is not something to get all worked up about.

typhoon said:

Everyone's making fun of you because we're not allowed to talk about the band's personal lives, out of respect for their privacy. This is in the forum rules, which you might want to skim over. Talking about affairs, even just rumors, is way, way violating this rule, so threads like this tend to get locked.

Actually that was pretty mean, and if we're talking about rules here, I'm pretty sure calling someone names is also against the rules, especially if it isn't perfectly clear that it is just kidding.

My comment on the initial post is that some people like to gossip and little things such as facts don't deter them. I wouldn't let it upset you.

typhoon said:

yet you felt the need to include the word "probably".

nice.

Yeah, I don't think she's yet ready to comprehend the full depth of our depravity. To be safe, we'd better keep her out of the tour forums for now; those setlist discussions can scar the mind.

Last edited:
honestly, who gives a shit?

maybe he did have an affair. how would any of us know?

noone will ever know.

maybe you should listen to their music, and forget about their personal lives.

lame.

if someone actually takes offense to what iwasbored said, they need to grow up.

we're not in grade 2 anymore. at least, not to my knowledge?

my friends call me shitass, and what not, and i call them assface and vice versa all the time. who cares?

This would have been more topical in the Everything You Know Is Wrong or PLEBA forums, though it is against the forum rules to discuss the private lives of the band. This link gives some descriptions of the different forums and what goes in them. http://forum.interference.com/misc.php?s=&action=faq&page=6#39

Most of us know where threads go but new people may not know the forums as well. Please tell them nicely or report a post so a mod can move/close/whatever the thread, no need to be rude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom