I Am So F-ing Mad!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

namkcuR

ONE love, blood, life
So I just got back from a wonderful weekend in NYC late last night, after an hour-and-a-half plane delay. And what do I come home to find? Apparently there was a area-wide power outage on Saturday night while we were gone, and apparently it was a pretty bad one, and now there is a laundry list of electronics in the house that were surged to hell when the power came back on on Saturday night(apparently).

Between 5 and 10 power strips
a TV
a VCR
a stereo reciever
two video game consoles
a computer(not a primary one but still)
a network hub
a computer power switch box

and other lesser stuff

Some of it is mine, some of it is my dad's. Don't yet know how much insurance is gonna pay for this(if any).

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! This is HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS of dollars worth of equipment down the f-ing drain!

well if your power company is anything like mine it will go good plus some for all your losses. A friend of mine was dumb and left his computer going during a storm and it got fried. The comp was old and only worth about 200 bucks but the power company sprung for a new top of the line model even tho it was all his fault for leaving the computer on during a thunderstorm.

Holy shit! that blows! Our family computer got fried a few years back, but it was through the phone line, not the power. The computer company sent us a new one b/c it was less than a year old.

Back
Top Bottom