I am so drunk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooshadow

The Fly
I luv booz
it is nine thirty in the pm and i have already returned from the pub while the majority of people my age are just getting reay to go out. here is to being lame and pathetic and abnormal

what does a slav do while he is quite drunk? he raids his mp3 collection. i am loving the new Beth Orton cd i recomend u buy it

Bono is the God of rock and there will never be a person with his voice, lyric ability, stage precence and looks eva again. Bono rules my world both drunk and soba. go Bono!!

ps
i aint feeling that well

I say this kinda stuff when I'm drunk too!

zooshadow said:

Bono is the God of rock and there will never be a person with his voice, lyric ability, stage precence and looks eva again. Bono rules my world both drunk and soba. go Bono!!

:yes: :bono: :drool: :combust:

look i used the word mate like the kiwis.

good thing you are australian or you would have a problem mate.

u2loopy said:
You'll hate yourself in the morning!

:sexywink: :sexywink:

i will have u know i feel fine!, that is one advantage of going out early and coming home early plenty of sleep time. It seems the booz brings out my latent by-sexuality hehe

I got a date, I got a date, i'm not going to drink too much, I'm not going to........

Me

I heard a new Beth Orton song on the radio yesterday...it moved me and I hadn't been drinking:up:
Glad you had a good one Zooshadow.

I am going to my friend's CD launch tonight. They play great dancing music, 2 brothers, BIG SRV/Hendrix fans, absolute guitar virtuoso's imho..."Get On Down":dance:

**cass goes and puts a bottle of water beside the bed...old boy scout trick**:D

I never was actually in the boy scouts at all really

what a fizzer, 2 drinks and I didn't feel too good, but I think it was the orange juice not the alcohol. It's hard to know what to drink sometimes. Those fridges full of mixed vodka in all shades of yellow and green and BLUE!!! don't look too inviting. I'd had some cider at home and a beer in the car on the way home. I wish I had put that water by the bed...the old dehydration dry horror set in, predictable but still unprepared.
I don't do it often, but it's quite good fun.
It was a shame there was no one at this other venue we popped in to. There was a heavier band playing, no one dancing unfortunately. They played a great version of Hendrix's "Foxy Lady" great guitarist and bass player.
Airborne Blues Virus were good, a bit low key or tired or something..only a bit.They have a new harmonica player and he is brilliant, a great addition.
Anyway, why am I here in the:drunk: topic
I was just tipsy...and :happy:
hope you are too

Cheers
till the next time :wave:

Man i such a boozer atm, i am drinking like i am a rock star and trst me i aint a rock star.
My original post was on friday it now sunday and i am tipsy o yeah i was drunk last night that was sat, if my tipsy brian is functioning at all i come to the conclusion that i have drank beer three nights in a row. wow, i have never felt so hyp. and i have not shaven in a week or more not that has got anything to do with drinking i only say cos it is starting to itch

well be sure to keep it real, unlike this writer who it seems likes to keep it intoxicated :)

zooshadow said:
Man i such a boozer atm, i am drinking like i am a rock star and trst me i aint a rock star.
My original post was on friday it now sunday and i am tipsy o yeah i was drunk last night that was sat, if my tipsy brian is functioning at all i come to the conclusion that i have drank beer three nights in a row. wow, i have never felt so hyp. and i have not shaven in a week or more not that has got anything to do with drinking i only say cos it is starting to itch

well be sure to keep it real, unlike this writer who it seems likes to keep it intoxicated :)

you make it sound like it's abnormal or something........

drink up charlie!!!!!!:mac: :wave:

I myself have posted quite drunk on several non-consecutive occasions. In fact most of the time when I post simultaneously with either Staji or Calluna I am ripped out of my brain. I am also a proponent of drunken chat. Word up.
On Sunday I myself drank 13 different cocktails. God bless Prague and my ability to afford the booze therein. As yet another Slav I have to say that mainly when I am drunk I inform people that they don't know me.

always a good way to start your morning at work -- amsuing yourself reading drunk posts. Thanks for the enjoyment this morning, hope the hangover doesn't last long!

Back
Top Bottom