I am sick of f'ing suicide/homicide bombers!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ouizy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
That is all I have to say.

fuckoff3.gif

f-15c-99069b-s.jpg

biggrin.gif

Edited-->Wrong Pic.
------------------
When life hands you a lemon, say "Oh yeah, I like lemons. What else you got?" --Henry Rollins

[This message has been edited by ghetofabu (edited 05-22-2002).]

Yeah, let's bomb the suicide bombers. That'll teach 'em. 'Course, that's what the IDF/AF has been trying to do for fifteen years now, with astonishing success, and ancillary casualties...
rolleyes.gif

Oh, and incidentally, that's a C-Eagle. Not A2G equipped. You'll probably want to edit the pic again and use a StrEagle or -16 B.4X, or a BUF, since they've been the A-Rab killers du jour.

Yeah, lets do nothing and let DUMB people strap bombs to themselves and blow up Disco's with Teenagers listening to U2.

Terrorism like any crime cannot be totally stopped, but security forces like the police and IDF can manage to bring down the number of attacks and prevent many that are in the process of being planned. Things were silent for nearly month after the IDF operations in April. The recent bombings only indicate perhaps that the IDF should not have withdrawn its forces, and that an operation to destroy terrorist in Gaza is needed. The FBI has reported that Humas and Hezbollah had meetings with Al Quada officials in March in Lebanon.

Perhaps someone with half a brain who is connected to the terrorist will realize that bombing teens in disco's listening to U2 does not accomplish any goal a human could ever dream up.

I am just positive the idea is going to infiltrate the US, more specifically the NYC subway system...

Originally posted by ouizy:
I am just positive the idea is going to infiltrate the US, more specifically the NYC subway system...

i know.
frown.gif

but NY rocks!! and i'm not gonna start taking cabs all the time- dude, i'd go broke!!!
wink.gif

no shit - I think I am going to walk everywhere from now on which would mean I would have to leave an hour earlier for everywhere which would mean I can no longer sleep.

Originally posted by ouizy:
no shit - I think I am going to walk everywhere from now on which would mean I would have to leave an hour earlier for everywhere which would mean I can no longer sleep.

lmao!! i hear ya! i think my commute from the Upper-upper Westside all the way down to battery park would cause just a few problems... i can barely make it in on time as it is!!
wink.gif

seriously, though, i can really sypmathize with what you're going through. but that's life, i guess. right now i'm probably more afraid of all the sailors in town for fleet week- talk about a rowdy bunch!!
wink.gif

Nothing like a bunch of early-20's dudes walking around with southern accents in their white uniforms "looking for a good time" in NYC.

I actually experienced the same thing in Greece where some US ships were at port and it got very nasty. Bar brawls, women screaming etc. Not a pleasant sight - no wonder every other country hates us...

nothing like a spot of paranoia...

------------------
Love is a very powerful thing. There's nothing more radical than two people loving each other. When I talk about love I'm thinking of an unselfish love. Emotions can be bought and sold just like anything else, but I think real love is about giving and not expecting anything in return...I think that love stands out when set against struggle.
-Bono (on love in 'War')

?*~darkcloud~*?

this is my subway stop...

capt.1022261491.rail_system_warning_xnyr302.jpg

A New York City police officer watches the platform as subway riders wait for the arriving subway train at Wall Street, Friday May 24, 2002. The Transportation Department has warned transit and other railroad systems about possible terrorist attacks, a department official said Friday. The alert cited "unconfirmed, non-specific reports that indicated attacks" that were being considered against subway trains. (AP Photo/Richard Drew)

Back
Top Bottom