I am searching....for INXS boots..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a few INXS boots.

I am uploading some songs from the 1997 Aspen gig right now, I'll let you know when they're done. I'll upload Searching, Don't Change and Elegantly Wasted. I have the full gig somewhere on CD, but it will take some finding, as it's buried somewhere in my house. The ones I'm uploading I have ripped to my PC already.

I also have on my PC a gig they did in 1985 in Holywood. Let me know if you want that.

I also have a 1987 Kick bootleg, a 1993 boot and the full 1997 Aspen show on CD's, but I'm going to have to get looking for them as I haven't listened to them for ages. Oh, I also have the Concert For Life they did in 1992, but that is pretty crap.

I'm trying to rip the amazing audio off the Live Baby Live DVD (1991) onto my PC, but my DVD player keeps spitting the DVD out for some reason.

I'll get back to you shortly when they're done.

Ok, so I'm an idiot. I really thought this thread was going to be about Michael's footwear....

inxs.jpg

At last I have the Aspen show uploaded. Unfortunetly, the CD was only split into two tracks. Tried to split them with Nero but it wouldn't work for some reason. Anyway, here are the links and the tracklisting:

http://download.y s i.com/3E51D2D83ACC1018

New Sensation
Elegantly Wasted
Listen Like Thieves
Suicide Blonde
Devil Inside
Need You Tonight
Never Tear Us Apart
Everything
What You Need (1st half!)

http://download. y s i .com/5E208D15274E6693

What You Need
Searching
Don't Change

Enjoy!

no need to put a new thread, for anyone who cares...

Just went to see them yesterday and I have to say I was very impressed to bad the Arena was half to it's capacity, but JD was in great spirits even sang like 3 verses from the Bamba, and grabbed a Mexican flag and started imitating a bullfighter, and went twice among the crowd during the concert, the rest never adressed the crowd, guess they were a bit turned off by not having a decent number of concert goers I think they also cut a few songs since the concert only lasted about 1:20 or is that a normal time for them?

I saw INXS when they toured Australia this year and I was very impressed, not only with the orginal guys, but JD Fortune as well.

Great show

He was a perfect choice for frontman ...... and wow, what a great voice.

Back
Top Bottom