i am ready for the elevation dvd

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kobayashi

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
i'm pretty psyched, folks.
just got a toshiba 24af41 flat screen television and a toshiba 2710 dvd player yesterday. the dvd is hooked up with the tv via component video, and i have my digital cable connected to the tv with the s video input. are there any audiophiles out there who could suggest a good reciever/decoder and speaker set to complement this?

------------------
always wear your safety belt

Sicy, you and I need to get DVD players...are we the only ones left without one?? *sigh*

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

DVD is a must, come on guys!

P.S. I got a Kenwood System, DTS Encoded for only 400 bucks. It's the best bang for the buck. The price may even be lower. U2 in surround sound!?!?!
smile.gif
WHOO!

------------------
"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, live like there is no tomorrow, dance like no one is watching." --Bono

"The only limits are the limits of our imagination. Dream up the kind of world you want to live in. Dream out loud. At high VOLUME".

well, ya know what they say: it's about the music, the rest is just window dressing.
really they say that.

------------------
always wear your safety belt

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
I'm ready for the Elevation VHS. If there will be such a thing.

Good news! There will be a VHS version!

------------------
"I'm gonna start a day care!"-Bono

Originally posted by Bonochick:
Sicy, you and I need to get DVD players...are we the only ones left without one?? *sigh*

Oh come on now, surely you can find $150 in the cushions of your sofa or something like that. The price of DVD players really has dropped like a rock. And once you go to DVD, your old VHS tapes will seem like a relic from a different time. It's definitely worth scrounging together a few bucks to see U2 in all their glory.

------------------
Change is the only constant

Back
Top Bottom