I Am Never Getting Married!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
I Am NEver Getting Married!!!

A forward I got this morning at work:

Dear Tech Support,

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a slow down in overall performance, particularly in the flower and jewelry application that had operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0.* In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5, but installed undesirable programs such as NFL 5.0 and NBA 3.0.* And now conversation 8.0 no longer runs and House Cleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system.
I've tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix the problem, but to no avail.
What can I do?

Signed,
Desperate

And the Reply:

Dear Desperate,

First keep in mind, Boyfriend 5.0 is an entertainment package, while Husband 1.0 is an operating system.* Try entering the command C:\I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME and download Tears 6.2 to install Guilt 3.0.
If all works as designed, Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewelry 2.0 and Flowers 3.5.* But remember overuse can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence 2.5, Happy Hour 7.0 of Beer 6.1.* Beer 6.1 is a very bad program that will create Snoringloudly.wav files.
Whatever you so, DO NOT install Mother-in-Law 1.9 or reinstall
another Boyfriend program.* These are not supported applications and will crash Husband 1.0.
In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have a
limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly.* You might consider additional software to improve memory and performance.* I personally recommend Hot Food 3.0 and Lingerie 6.9.

Good Luck,

Tech Support

:lmao:

Lemon Meringue said:
I have noticed that Dishes 3.0 can cause Husband 1.0 to crash.

:laugh:

:lmao: Even with the Dishwasher Upgrade this happens.

Can we get someone to help write a good program for our April? She cant be single. Some Great Man out there is being denied his Great Woman....how does that saying go? I cant remember sayings lol.

sigh.

:)

:lmao:

So I guess single people have a bug or a virus inside that keeps them from even meeting a Demo.Boyfriend.version

;)

I have Fiance 10.0 with the cooking and backrubs expansion packs.

Now...if only Fiance 10.0 lived closer to me...:sigh:

I had a girlfriend 2.5 who was originally running under Best Friendship 8.5, but then the particularly nasty Ex-Boyfriend virus somehow made it into the system and crashed it. We tried to reboot under Time 10.2 and Friendship 8.5, but apparently New Boyfriend 5.0 takes precedent over these and deletes Loyalty 4.4, Caring 3.8b and in more extreme cases deletes Promises 1.0b and irreversably corrupts the core of Friendship 8.5. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom