i am inside of you.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
i know that sounds a bit creepy, but bear with me here for a second.

picture this...me and you...together. not just physical connexion, oh no...i mean minds melted into one in a way that can't be compared to any physical attachment.

and as we slowly mutate into one being, you think

"isn't it ironic...don't you think?"

and yeah, i really do think it's like rain on my wedding day. a fly in my shrdenae, a death pardon two minutes too late.

irony, folks, is what the future holds.

the year 2005 will be the most ironic and hilarious yearS of your lives, kids. no more depression, wanting, longing or hunger...only irony.

going to the shopping store to pick up groceries will be the most obtuse experience in comparison to anything you've ever done at the joint in years past. no really.

it's the way it is when you walk through the aisle and the kids start smiling at you as they stand on topof the bdiversd screaming at you telling you what to say and you'll think hahahahhaahahah this is exactly how it DIDNT use to be!! hahahaha! and you'll luagh, and love it caiuse its ironic. back in the day you went to the store and YOU decided what you wanted.

now screaming children with their furious red eyes staring you down, demanding you buy everything there is inside.

oh no you say, i have no money for that!!! none! i only came for milk and cheese.

well guess what?!!?!?!? they wont care!!!!!! they're there to make a sale, and dadgumit, they'll get one out of you if it's the last thing anyone on this earth ever does!!!

isnt that ironic?!!??!? or mornoic? hahaha., yeah a bit of both isnt it??

irony, the wave of the future! the future that will come and eat us all!!!!!

hahah!

Inteference spell check may not catch that error, bitch.

But the word you're looking for is "groan." So who's licking the lips now! :mad:

we? you mean me.

you are me, and i am myself. all of are me all of the time, in it's right place and always growing.

as for extra mes, i recommend anyone who's willing to tolerate my presense for longer than 5 minutes at a time.

it is ironic, and comparing my genius to the beetles is demeaning to every last one of me.

How the hell did i miss this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It´s a pity that i have a job, i wont get to see all of these lovely
discussions......
Damn

I'd had some inside me, but I'm fairly certain that you haven't been one of them.

Last edited:
indeed, the finnish flash, hardly anything worth bragging about in the context of bedrooms :sexywink:

Regular readers may have noticed my recent blog stories bear a great resemblence to those written by Ted Connors. This is because Zoomerang96 has become me too and is writing on my behalf, or rather, through me. Isn't that IRONIC??

Not coincidentally, recent stories on my blog have been among the least popular and little-read yet! Isn't that IRONIC!

It's like a death ray in your lemonade!

It's like waking up when you're already dead!

It's like buying the winning lotto ticket sixty years too late!!!!!!

IT's IRONIc.

It's

It's like finding out that those black helicopters over your house really ARE there for a reason, and it IS the reason you were afraid of.

It's IRONIC!!!

Back
Top Bottom