I am having a really crappy day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs. Edge

Bono's Belly Dancing Friend
1) Was informed that if I don't hit a certain goal by march "the board will not be happy" and I am totally stressed about all the work I have to do. So stressed, I had to come onto interference!!!

2) My big toe joint is bruised and it hurts to walk.

3) My hips hurt - screwed up from too much dancing and I have to fork over a whole bunch of $ for physio.

4) Too many extra curricular projects-more stress.

5) A friend is being mean to me.

6) AND THE ABSOLUTE LAST STRAW........I am ******* STARVING AND MY ******* lunch is FROZEN! And it's a salady thing that I can't microwave! BLAAARRRRGGGGG!!!!!!!

Sorry, just had to vent.

((((mrs. edge))))

that sucks, mrs. edge. i hope your day gets better!! at least your married to guy who looks just like the edge. that has to make you smile!
smile.gif

*sendsyummyedgethoughtstomrs.edge*

Awwww, Jess, I am sorry to hear that. Wish I could send you some nice hot lunch if nothing else.
smile.gif

Here's a happy face to cheer you up.

3334374%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E5%3C%3B%3E73%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D323237%3B6%3C6723nu0mrj

-sula

Sorry Mrs. Edge. You are a great lady though, and you have a wonderful husband (who looks like a certain hottie), I am sure that better times are ahead
biggrin.gif

I know that you are in Toronto too, and if I wouldn't lose my job I would come and share my lunch with you!!!

Awww, you guys are the greatest!!!
smile.gif

I have calmed down now, bc my lunch finally kind of defrosted, so there I was chewing on ice crystals! Giant Lemon, that looked really good, I liked your choice better! LOL!

Spinning, if I get fired, I'll visit YOU for lunch!
biggrin.gif

I feel like a dumbass coming into this thread so late, but we've been talking all day so I don't feel that bad.
biggrin.gif

((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))

*throws frozen dinner, throws shit around*

Crap days DO suck-I've had enough of them to know!!
mad.gif

------------------
Cut out the poetry
Let's hit the main artery
No time for a tourniquet
Let the colour's all run out of me

Youre not alone, Mrs!
I'm just having a crappy life.
frown.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Back
Top Bottom