I am having a beer in the middle of the day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
After that f:censored:g hassle with my bank I'm tempted, but I'm not supposed to drink on top of my meds. Sometimes that's annoying. :mad: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

a friend of mine had a bad day today, a friend of theirs had a REALLY bad day today.....tonight Im drinking a little scotch for each of them.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I could go for some wine after the day I had. :hmm:

:hmm:

Dont you have a full 6 pack in your fridge though?? Or is that all gone already?? :eyebrow: ;)

Actually all I have in my fridge is 4 MGD's. Guess I need to run to the store. :drunk:

Last edited:
ultra_poster1.jpg

:sexywink:

Last time I indulged in alcohol in the afternoon, work ended up calling because they wanted me to go in for a few hours. :mad:

I had an 11 hour day at work today :mad: I could use a lot more than a beer right now.

:hmm: I do have a fridge full of beer though.....:tsk: too late now anyways.

Blue Room said:

:hmm:

Dont you have a full 6 pack in your fridge though?? Or is that all gone already?? :eyebrow: ;)

Actually all I have in my fridge is 4 MGD's. Guess I need to run to the store. :drunk:

I have two cans of those Sofia Minis left, and four beers. :up:

I also have bottles of Absolut, Vanilla Smirnoff, and Captain Morgan. I should be set till the end of the week. :laugh:

enjoying a drink during the day can be fun; other times....

like a few years ago in tijuana mexico...drinking all day...well, it led to:

1. a fist fight
2. a girl passing out cold
3. someone puking on the sidewalk
4. a friend of mine getting shaken down by police for $80
5. walking out on a bar tab without realizing
6. for some reason, having to run for the border at midnight like crazy....

ah, what the hell...it's miller time!:dance:

Back
Top Bottom