I am getting my haircut tomorrow...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sicy said:
sexy pic #1 :D

Dont cut it that short though......... :slant:
:yes: I have had a mop on my head for tooooo long. Need to look swank for Montreal. :heart:

... and no MissVelvet, I am not going blonde. That would be a disaster in so many ways. :silent:

I used to have that kind of hair... :wink:

3375558%3B23232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2327%3D494%3D8%3A6%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C633785%3Aot1lsi

:laugh: I am obviously bored today.........

(Maybe I should have made this Official :shifty: )

See... I have a round face and I find long hair excentuates it. :der: I catch my reflection sometimes and think... who the feck is that fat cow. :scratch: :laugh: I love short hair... that would grow back pretty quick if I didn't like it.

good thing about my hairdresser, he tells me like it is. he is honest about what styles will work and will not work on me. and i love him for that. he prefers shorter hair on me. since my hair is below my shoulders right now, i am dying to walk into the salon to give him a heart attack with my current length. :shifty:

My hairdresser is pretty good at that too... he almost has too much of an opinion sometimes though... like last time... he grabbed a chunk of hair from the back and was about to cut and I am like "What are you doing?" He said, "Giving you layers". I was like, nuh-uh. :shame: lol

I have been in before and wanted a drastic change and won't do it... he insists on easing me into things, but I like the drama of a 5 inch cut. :lol: :sexywink: I can't wait for tomorrow!! So the Canucks have to win!!! otherwise... I have to reschedule my hair appt. :uhoh:

Hairdressers that TELL YOU what to do with your hair and actually argue with you about it = :tsk:

If I say dont cut that, they better damn well listen or there'll be hell to pay.

Sicy said:
Hairdressers that TELL YOU what to do with your hair and actually argue with you about it = :tsk:

If I say dont cut that, they better damn well listen or there'll be hell to pay.

"no, you don't want that, it would look better if i did this..."

i know, i hate getting my hair cut because of that.

That's why all I do is get an inch or two off at a cheap place like Supercuts :|

Rarely can they screw that up and they never try to tell me what to do with my hair.

it's also scary how hairdressers/barbers measurments differ from those that are standardly accepted by the rest of the world...

I need to get my hair cut next week.

School regulations. Fringe no touch eyebrows, sides no touch ears, no detention. Or worse, getting the discipline head to cut your hair for you. :lol:

Sicy said:
That's why all I do is get an inch or two off at a cheap place like Supercuts :|

Rarely can they screw that up and they never try to tell me what to do with my hair.

:yes: That's what I do too. I don't understand why some people pay over $100 for just a trim. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom