I am getting my haircut tomorrow...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
my haircuts are now $50 :uhoh: but it is worth every bit. my hair is so damn difficult to style and my hairdresser has done a fantastic job with my hair. he has taught me how to manage and style it on my own, which is something i could never find at any other salon. i think i want a new do now. :hmm:

i have been seeing him for 8 years now. the longest male relationship i have ever had. and he is straight and cute. he plays U2 just for me! :cute: he teaches me about new music and is also a drummer. :drool:

:heart: jon and van michaels:heart:

Last edited:
i cut my own hair with the flowbee

Flowbee-rick-1.jpg

you should use the flowbee

it would pay for itself after 1 use

Last edited:
getting the equivalent of a professionally styled haircut, but at a fraction of the cost

i'm afraid it's time i changed mine, too.
i'm a bit too blonde, i think.

i wonder how i'd look as a brunette :flirt:

I grew out my bangs 3 years ago. Finally they're the length of the rest of my hair :hyper:

People who think that are usually wrong. Try and grow your bangs out Meg!! I bet it would look good.

IWasBored said:
it's also scary how hairdressers/barbers measurments differ from those that are standardly accepted by the rest of the world...

So true! An inch can have a completely different meaning to hairdressers than to the rest of the world!

:sexywink: I look goooooood. I :heart: my new haircut but I slept on it last night and its not doing it's sexy little flip thing as well...
I will post a picture sometime, when I get one done and have it scanned and all that technical stuff I am not capable of.

i'm going to cut my hair in a week, and i've narrowed it down to 2 styles that i want. i know, im sorry for the angry pic...but im gonna go from this:

3375692323232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dwp%3E2326%3D9%3A6%3D599%3Dxroqdf%3E2323392%3C%3A5%3B8%3Awp1lsi

to either this:

3375692323232%7Ffp65%3Dwp%3E2326%3D9%3A6%3D599%3Dxroqdf%3E2323394948433wp1lsi

or this:

3375692323232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dwp%3E2326%3D9%3A6%3D599%3Dxroqdf%3E2323395438482wp1lsi

not sure which one. they are both similar in styles but different in cut. i might go with the redhead one.

I agree the first one icelle. The second one is waaaaay too high maintenance.

Ok............. here is my before pic....

Attachments

• cracksmiliebefore.gif
    cracksmiliebefore.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 15
Back
Top Bottom