I am dying to know who this artist is?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rythemwire

The Fly
It's from the new saturn car commerical a guy is riding in his car and he is passing all these slides for kids and a sign says "NOW LEAVING CHILHOOD" and a cool song is playing in the backround DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO THIS BAND OR SINGER IS!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think thats the one with the song by The Walkmen

The song is called "weve been had"

ironically Im listening to thier album right now, just ripped it today

pretty good:wink:

Screaming Flower said:
i dl'ed it yesterday.

i like it.

:up:

:|

yeah, the whole album? what other tracks do you like?

im digging #10 now as well, but "weve been had" is the cream filling of this record for sure

:wink:

im never bored is a really good song that even manages to play in my dreams when im asleep.

then its more annoying than anything.

Elvis Presley said:

yeah, the whole album? what other tracks do you like?

im digging #10 now as well, but "weve been had" is the cream filling of this record for sure

:wink:

i've only dl'ed that one song. :der:

do you have any other recommendations? :sexywink: :|

I thought the Walkmen were too hyped a year ago. Now that their songs are playing commercials, I don't know what to think. :huh:

well ive noticed that SHIFT has some really good music on their commercials as much as it pains me to say it.

theyve used dandy warhols "godless" too, which is a fantastic song.

it's kind of a sad statement when i download songs i heard on commercials rather than mtv or the radio.

:crazy:

well you both use :angry: so damn much i get confused.

i said i was sorry. or if i didn't i am now. sorry. :mad:

Screaming Flower said:
it's kind of a sad statement when i download songs i heard on commercials rather than mtv or the radio.

:crazy:

I was just thinking this the other day. Most of the mu$ic on commericals today is better than what clearchannel programs for the masses to listen to. It is sad when the best shot you got to hear something worthwhile is a car commercial.

Back
Top Bottom