I am calling out Chizip, goer backer of sport-based bets!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
Awhile back Chizip and I had a bet... we bet that if the Blues lost to the Canucks in the first round, he would have to boast a loser blues avatar... as he currently is... and a signature that proclaimed me of "knower of all things hockey" with rotating Canucks emblems and Go Canucks Go cheers! He did this for only a little while and it seems that he has changed his signature! This bet was to last the remainder of the Canucks success. :eyebrow: Last I checked the Canucks were still going strong!

*hands on hips* CHIZIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scream:

I demand you to HONOUR our bet! :angry:

You have 24 hours to comply, and if you fail to do so will be crowned Interferencers first "Spoiled Sport Cry Baby Bandwagon Fan Loser." :mad:

Maybe he does want to cheer for the Canucks. :shrug: I can see how that could happen.

:love:Chizip:love: He made my sig and avatar. I want to :hug: him for it.

You don't get it. He changed his sig. It no longer represents the Canucks. I will get him for this! :angry:

Angel said:
You don't get it. He changed his sig. It no longer represents the Canucks. I will get him for this! :angry:

Lay off the guy... it's bad enough that his team lost, but to carry around an avatar that belittles your favorite team... that takes a lot. I salute you chizzer. He's done more than honour his bet in my opinion.

PS- in Canada, saluting is done with your middle finger :wink:

how about a personalized vancouver jersey avatar to make up for it?

angeljersey.gif

ill put the words back, but i just liked the pics too much to not have them in my sig. sorrrrrrrry.

wow, how often do the canucks wear their alternate jersey? it sure is ugly

angeljersey2.JPG

damn ugly

I've got to agree. That's the worst altertate jersey in the NHL (well, maybe not, there are some bad ones). But I hate that one too. The Canucks never play well with them either. Every time they came on the ice this year wearing them, I knew they'd lose. And sure enough, they did.

Angel said:

I do get it. He was supposed to bow down to the Canucks because his team lost and he changed his sig before he was supposed to. I was being a smart ass about him not wanting to cheer for the Canucks because I'm from Minnesota......Go Wild!!!!

I agree he shouldn't have changed his sig right now if he agreed to it. But that's all I can say. I would never say anything mean about Chizip because I love my avatar and sig so much I could burst. :hyper:

:silent: I love that avatar!!! lol :laugh: My very own angel jersey... :sexywink:

And yes, the alternate jersey is bloody putrid.

hey lady, dont play all high and mighty with me:

I can't believe you! You suck! I won my bet with you fair and square and all this time you were two people!!!!

:reject: I am too and planned to retire Angel for the remainder of the Blues season.............

you ACCUSE ME of coming up with a fake name, so I wouldnt have to go through with the bet. somthing i obviously didnt do, and then you admit YOU were gonna use a different name!!

and then you call me out??? man oh man, how low is that? sheesh. some people, some people indeed.

Back
Top Bottom