I am both krunker than you and in Slovakia FOOLS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

notiti

Refugee
Let me take a sip of the booze I am allowed to drink. Ahhhhh. Gee it sure is cool to be me. Ok not really, but hey....

Yay, it's my noti!! This just made my day. :heart:

Girl, couldn't you have elaborated on your adventures in Europe slightly beyond the "keepin it krunk" part? I want to hear about Amsterdam dammit!

I miss you! :(

Well I havent been to Amsterdamn yet. I emphasize yet. I am still stuck out in Moravia, diggin stuff up. We uncovered the first ever copper ax found in Moravia the other day. Pretty much I am drinkin with Staji and hitting on guys unsuccessfully. Yep, still unattractive in other countries. I think I will be here till my birthday at which time I go to Germany and then to Amsterdam. I saw a couple of castles in Slovakia yesterday, including Elizabeth Bathroy?s. (She used to kill virgins and bathe in their blood because she thought it would keep her young.) So that was cool. I am also going to the worlds strongest couple competition in Vienna on the 27th. helllllz yeah. I am missing you thoufgh Calluna, and missin time on the board, like a loser. I also miss Mary Jane. Whwre are youuuuuu? Anyway excuse the bad typing, Czech keyboars are much smarter than me and have been hiding the apostrophy. I will write more when krunkness allows.

Back
Top Bottom