I always get the most attention when I wear...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oliveu2cm

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
achtungbaby600.jpg

My ZooTV shirt. Everyone at the office asks me what the shirt is.

Olive: U2

Everyone: :rolleyes: of course....

:angel:

Eugene get the most attetion when he.....

dances in the streets naked covered in olive oil. :crack:

I get the most attention when I wear my docs.....they're kinda loud......you can hear me comin.'

Also my mesh shirt

Last edited:
I have a MacPhisto shirt and everytime I wear it people think I'm a satanist. :coocoo: Stupid bunch o' people.....

bono-vox said:
^^^

I have that t-shirt :heart: except my dad thought large would fit and its HUGE- its practically at my knees and waaaay too baggy!!! So i dont wear it out :rolleyes:

I have that shirt too.. it's one of my favourites :) I have a great Garbage shirt I love but like yours, it's absolutely gigantic, like a dress. :scream:

I have a shirt from Hot Topic that says "Public Emily" people always do a double take when they see it. :D

i have this sleeveless top i bought somewhere in singapore--it's semi-sexy i suppose, but not "out there" sexy. also, i should point out that i cannot wear a bra with it.

well, whenever i wear this top, i tend to get mega stares, and i'm starting to suspect it has something to do with an aspect of the top i am and was completely unaware of. i think it just might be sheer under certain lights. honest, it looked completely opaque under the light i tried it on and not one of my friends has pointed this out to me (then again, most of my friends are testosterone-driven males). i think i will go and test it out under various lights before i go and wear it again.

I always get the most attention when I wear a pink Easter bunny costume while robbing a bank, my pet ferret straining frantically at its leash.

I gets alot of attention when I wear one of the 2 tye dyed dresses I have they are both really pretty! I also get a lot of attention when I wear my POP shirt the one that has BONO on the front and EDGE on the back!

I get the most attention when I wear purple. It doesn't matter what it is -- shirt, skirt, dress, sweater, etc -- people are just really nice and attentive when I wear purple. Weird, but I'll go with it.

The Wanderer said:
if your nips are showing, deathbear and I will most likely be able to tell, we broke the britney spears story a while back

oh yes, i do recall that... absolutely brilliant work between the both of you! surely you two must charge an astronomical fee for your extraordinarily difficult and painstaking work...i doubt i will be able to afford you guys. :scream: :sad:

The Wanderer said:
I have a good eye, if you you what eye mean :sexywink:

lol, brilliant!

yes, why not post the picture, and i will be sure to examine the various bulges in your shirt to make sure no dark circular designs are protruding through the fine design.

oh and wanderer, please, you should take the credit for the britney photos. i was merely a side-kick. and salome is our pet frog.

Zoomerang96 said:

lol, brilliant!

yes, why not post the picture, and i will be sure to examine the various bulges in your shirt to make sure no dark circular designs are protruding through the fine material.

oh and wanderer, please, you should take the credit for the britney photos. i was merely a side-kick. and salome is our pet frog.

The Wanderer said:
by the various dark circular bulges protruding through the fine design do you mean brand name logos? I love brand name logos on girls :sexywink:

no, i mean two symetrical stains, albeit faded stains. perhaps blood sausage stains.

why do YOU have blood sausage stains on your shirt, and why do you keep on wearing it?

Back
Top Bottom