I always get the most attention when I wear...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wanderer, you just started page three of this particular thread.

:sexywink:

you know what that means... :sexywink:

sit down standup has the best buildup to a song EVER in the history of music.

this song would be great with more techno noises, and im sure they will throw some in there. i cant wait for the studio version.

wanderer = :drool:

:sexywink:

2 or 3 of the songs they debuted didn't impress me, but as i think about it, just wait till Thom gets a hold of them in the studio with his electronic toys, these were all just demos, difference is i guess that radiohead doesnt have anything to hide, all that being said, several of the songs were gems already, and the rest were all nice foundations

The Wanderer said:
"2 or 3 of the songs they debuted didn't impress me, butt as i think about it, just wait till Thom gets a hold of them in the studio with his electronic toys, these were all just demos, difference is i guess that radiohead doesnt have anything to (r)ide, all that being said, several of the songs were gems already, and the breast were all nice foundations"

there you go again.
oversexed freak
elvis, can we get some censorship in here please?

bullet the blue sky said:

Wow... and I thought it was just me you said that to!

why do i feel like i cheated on you in some way? :hmm:

i promise from this point forward, i reserve the "pervert" status for you and you alone.

wanderer only wishes he could be half as perverse as you.

:hug:

Last edited:
The Wanderer said:
so I'm a half-assed pervert?

you have to understand that bullet is way up there when it comes to perversion. i'm not sure just any guy could attain his level of perversion. he's dedicated to his work. i mean, compared to bullet, the old creepy looking guy with one eye who manages to look up women's skirts/dresses all day is merely an ameture.

TripThruUreWires said:

you have to understand that bullet is way up there when it comes to perversion. i'm not sure just any guy could attain his level of perversion. he's dedicated to his work. i mean, compared to bullet, the old creepy looking guy with one eye who manages to look up women's skirts/dresses all day is merely an ameture.

He may even be an amateur as well.

see i told you

that AB shirt brings a lot of attention, even to this thread. :macdevil:

which has just gone down in ways I never imagined.

:| :angel:

i actually have that shirt olive is talking about except i had this guy kind of bedazzle it and cutup/safety pin the sides kind of like this:

MM183.jpg

the only problem is you can't really wear a bra with it. it's rather ventilated.

:wave:

Screaming Flower said:
i actually have that shirt olive is talking about except i had this guy kind of bedazzle it and cutup/safety pin the sides kind of like this:

the only problem is you can't really wear a bra with it. it's rather ventilated.

:wave:

So it actually doesn't resemble the AB shirt at all, except that it's black.

But I bet you get attention in it too due to the ventilation. :sexywink: sort of like Larry in his ventalated-mesh shirt. (oh no, is referencing larry in mesh like throwing cold water on this thread? :p )

oliveu2cm said:

So it actually doesn't resemble the AB shirt at all, except that it's black.

But I bet you get attention in it too due to the ventilation. :sexywink: sort of like Larry in his ventalated-mesh shirt. (oh no, is referencing larry in mesh like throwing cold water on this thread? :p )

sorry i suck at describing things. :der: :coocoo:

it actually is the same shirt, it's just bedazzled and safety pinned just like that ramones one. :p

it's not mesh though. i wish it were. :drool:

Screaming Flower said:

sorry i suck at describing things. :der: :coocoo:

it actually is the same shirt, it's just bedazzled and safety pinned just like that ramones one. :p

it's not mesh though. i wish it were. :drool:

lmao @ a smilie named 'der' :der: :lol:

I get it though.. same shirt, except you spangled and ramoned yours.

Zooshirt: *sniff* :sigh:

Now the real question: WHAT DO I WEAR ON MY DATE WITH BROOCE? :shifty:

yeah i agree, this thread has really been taken for a wild ride

bullet the blue sky said:

He may even be an amateur as well.

uh please, keep your annoying spell checking and editing habits confined to your workplace. this is a place for all of us to embrace one another's ignorance and debauchery. that's sacred. we should all be spelling phoenetically anyway.

-----
bullet the blue sky=:hyper:

Re: yeah i agree, this thread has really been taken for a wild ride

TripThruUreWires said:
keep your annoying spell checking and editing habits confined to your workplace. this is a place for all of us to embrace one another's ignorance and debauchery. that's sacred. we should all be spelling phoenetically anyway.

Here here. Well siad. :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom