i almost drank rotten milk.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lilly

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
so i came home from work at around midnight tonight. i wanted to drink some milk. i get a glass, go to the fridge, and pour some milk. i notice it is not flowing freely. so i smell it. which was a choice that was both wise and unwise. i looked at the expiration date and it said "jun 30 2002" which is tomorrow. so i decided that it probably wasn't expired. so i took a tiny sip (yeah...idiot, i know) and realized indeed that this was rotten milk.
puke.gif

perhaps next time i will not sip the milk
Thinking.gif

Last edited:
Oh Lilly...usually its a sure sign when the milk has lumps yes?
I tried to dispose of rotten milk once, and kinda failed. I realised it was off, and thought rather than throw it out and have it stench up the bin I would pour it down the sink. Lumps dont pour. They dont go down the drain hole either. Rather than picking them up I got stubborn and shoved them in with a spoon. I could still smell it however. Much Drano and what I thought was disenfectant (but was actually washing up liquid) later I turned the tap on to wash it all away to the ocean. The dish washing liquid bubbled right back up the hole. Lumpy smelly gross stuff. I looked like a real idiot standing there yelling at my sink saying "why wont you go away, milk?"

:sad:

horrible flashbacks of that scene in Minority Report

Saw it yesterday..that scene was just :no: :barf: :no: :barf:

Since he does most/all of his own stunts, I wondered if that was really rotten stuff he was consuming-YUCK!!:no:

I once ate eggs that were like over 3 months old...didn't realize it until after. Didn't get sick though.

Angela Harlem said:
I tried to dispose of rotten milk once, and kinda failed. I realised it was off, and thought rather than throw it out and have it stench up the bin I would pour it down the sink. Lumps dont pour. They dont go down the drain hole either. Rather than picking them up I got stubborn and shoved them in with a spoon. I could still smell it however. Much Drano and what I thought was disenfectant (but was actually washing up liquid) later I turned the tap on to wash it all away to the ocean. The dish washing liquid bubbled right back up the hole. Lumpy smelly gross stuff. I looked like a real idiot standing there yelling at my sink saying "why wont you go away, milk?"

Flush it down the toilet.........that's what we do.

Angela Harlem said:

That's a god damn greek tragedy.

I had a minority report flash back to.

btw. There must be some thing going around with the milk. I am house sitting right now and I was going to have a bowl of ceral and the milk looked kinda funny and it went out of date on like the 23rd. No honey bunchs of O's for me this morning. :grumpy:

oh god.......flashbacks for me too!!

i was about six...
i opened the fridge, because i was thirsty, as you do and are.
grabbed the carton of milk,poured a glass,while not looking at it...

took a big gulp because as i said i was thirsty...and

IT WAS BUTTERMILK!!!!:barf:

how bloody horrible....

ALL I WANTED WAS A GLASS OF MILK!!!!!:scream: :sad: :sad:

Have u guys seen the commerical, where the man goes to the frig to get milk and he drinks out of the carton and his wife says oh by the way the frig is broken. He spits out the milk and shows this disgusted look on his face. :lol: This topic made me think of that!

adamswildhoney said:
Have u guys seen the commerical, where the man goes to the frig to get milk and he drinks out of the carton and his wife says oh by the way the frig is broken. He spits out the milk and shows this disgusted look on his face. :lol: This topic made me think of that!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

adamswildhoney said:

omc, yeah! it's for sears i believe...that commercial is hilarious.

adamswildhoney said:

I love that commerial! All the while the wife's over there looking sort of smug and she's like *smirk* The fridge is broken...
I was like "Rock on woman!" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom