I ain't no hollaback girl?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
B-A-N-A-N-A-S!!!

:|

(but i hope the dancing banana appears in this thread! :hyper: )

I think the song is meant to be that bad. My friend, who is a metalhead, absolutley loves it because it sucks so much. I actually really like L.A.M.B., but this is my least favorite track.

Bananas.jpg

This shit is Bananas.

B-A-N-A-N-A-S

I dig it. Honestly, I've liked pretty much all of her solo stuff that I've heard better than a lot of No Doubt. That being said, I'm not going to buy the album (or No Doubt's albums).

i asked my 13 yr old daughter what it means to not be a hollabackgirl and she said...it means shes married....

for example
single guy walking along to cutie walkin along - "holllaaaaaa"
cutie single girl to cutie single dude" -"hollllllaaaaaaa

on the other hand
single dude- holllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaa
married lady- *silence*

its all code....

if gwen the middle aged(but bueatiful) whitey she is gets it...why not write a song about it?

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
what the fuck is this song about and what exactly is a hollaback girl?

Sorry Gwen, this song sucks. :down:

Oh my god that's so funny you started this thread I was about to start the same one :lol:

Ohhh my god Headache, that's just about the funniest thing I've ever seen.

i love this song. her three singles have been quite good (for pop purposes, i'd never waste money buying it), and are significantly better than any of the no doubt stuff.

I'm not really a fan of most of L.A.M.B.

Just too random for me, some of it is great, I love What Are You Waiting For, but the rest, meh.

I'd much rather Gwen did a whole album with dance stuff like Kylie except even kinkier.

hahaha, i cant believe theres a whole thread for this song! i have to admit its kinda funny for me onyl because my hilarious roomate is obsessed with bananas (the fruit) and ever since she heard this song shes always playign it and has coreographed a whole silly dance for the song... and thanks to her obsession we have a full page picture of Bananas in Pajamas on our door :|

Back
Top Bottom