*hypothetical: what would happen if there was a gathering of the ages

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
which meant the cools of interference (screw off newbies) got together at a convention and displayed our eternal nerdness.

how lame would that be? how badly would we suck? would it be bad enough for vh1's fanclub?

could our lives get any worse?

how bad would you want to hurt yourself?

i really dont feel very good.

-----

my predictions

1) thered be a whole lot nothin goin on. lots of nervousness.

2) id be busy with a doctor the whole time. im really not feeling good at all, here.

3) lots of booz-ahol. and a whole lot of....

CRACK!!!!!!! KICK MY ASS!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

4) some kissing

5) some grinding with guys

6) lots of angry dancing

7) nervousness

8) lots of "i hate my life when will this end"

9) i really dont feel good

10) wed need a lot of doctors on call. for me.

-------

my plan. to bring you all down to my house, where i will tie you up when you arent looking, and lock you inside my house before i burn it down.

but you guys wont get hurt cause youll be in a fire-proof room.

*cough

what.

im nervous

i dont feel good,

and im bored.

what.

ok fine

what do you think would happen?!

------------------
-deathbear

Originally posted by Zoomerang96:
which meant the cools of interference (screw off newbies) got together at a convention and displayed our eternal nerdness.

We already did this in Vegas!

**getting ready for another failing grade**

------------------
"Thank you very much. This feels very Elvis. Thank you."

Bono ~ Houston, Texas 4-02-01

If we had a gathering, I'd find mikal and just get drunk with him.

------------------
"Frisbetarians believe that when they die their soul goes up on the roof, and they can't get it down."

Bonochick's Place

I'd bet some of the people who have the most interesting and comical personalities online would be shy and keep to themselves at this hypothetical Interference gathering.

Bama and 80's would hang out together. Hell, I'd join 'em.

I know most of the guys here would hate me. I would have all the attention of the girls here.....and doctorwho

i think mankissing and angry dancing are two of my favorite interference terms. can you do both at the same time?

Originally posted by U2girl:

ps: bear, let me just say i saw a pic of you recently and you look fine. It's a cool pic and i don't think you should be so reluctant to post it - you have nothing to be ashamed or worried about. Next time though take off the glasses so we get to see your eyes ok?
smile.gif

pps: By "grinding with guys" did you mean girls flirting etc... getting intimate with guys or not?
And if not, what DID you mean?

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 05-03-2002).]

who sent you my picture. where did you see it. when did you see it.

i dont have a problem with my looks, i have a problem with me being on the internet, its that simple. but thanks for your praise regardless.

grinding with guys is a term for sexy dancing when people dance hard up against each other.

very hard.

and they dance.

hardly.

out

*tonites gonna be the worst night of my life

------------------
-deathbear

I would instintaneously be voted best ham.

------------------
It's like lotto - you gotta be in it to win it.

Keepin it krunk...

I sometimes wonder how a meeting of Interference's better known posters would look like (how's that for lameness?).

I dunno. Probably everyone (or most people at least) would feel awkward, but eventually i think it could be cool.

So... i agree on your first prediction, possibly 4,5 (if couples came together via forum, the odds are bigger when meeting people live), definitely 7.
I leave the other predictions to others LOL.

Since arguments happen here, does anyone think that any fights (verbal or physical) would be possible?

ps: bear, let me just say i saw a pic of you recently and you look fine. It's a cool pic and i don't think you should be so reluctant to post it - you have nothing to be ashamed or worried about. Next time though take off the glasses so we get to see your eyes ok?
smile.gif

pps: By "grinding with guys" did you mean girls flirting etc... getting intimate with guys or not?
And if not, what DID you mean?

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 05-03-2002).]

ofcourse bear in mind that many of us dont want to see most of "you" anyway, so really this is a completely absurd thread.

forgive me, id be happy to have it deleted.

------------------
-deathbear

Do I count?

Hmm.. Prolly not. That figures.

who sent you my picture. where did you see it. when did you see it.

i dont have a problem with my looks, i have a problem with me being on the internet, its that simple. but thanks for your praise regardless.

I have my sources.
biggrin.gif

And you're very welcome.

Back
Top Bottom