Hurricane blahs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
Hurricane Dennis is still in the Gulf, but it's moving northward and will be dumping a whole slew of water and wind on the Southeastern part of the U.S. It's supposed to follow a pattern much like that of Hurricane Ivan. Horrors.:yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

map_tropprjpath04_ltst_5nhato_enus_600x405.jpg

I don't know if anyone's ever been "in the mood" for one

God. it's looking bad out there. The storm has been downgraded to a Catogery 2, but it is looking worse out there by the minute. Of course no one is ever exactly in the mood for a hurricane or any other natural distaster. But I'm under a ton of stress right now and this timing is terrible.

All I can say is Phew!!. That was close.. Loads of rain and wind and a yard full of leaves and limbs but no damage to the home or cars or persons. Just got in tonight and power is out in alot of places but not at my place Yeah!! :wink:

How did Gulf Shores come out? They are REALLY close to Pensacola. I was there this past April and still more then 50% of all their structures were horribly damaged. It sucks for them - their entire economy is tourism and hardly anyone was there. :(

Gosh, am I ever relieved! We dodged the bullet. I woke up in the middle of the night and it was windy and rainy but the lights were still on! I was shocked. It's still rainy and window but no outages! Halleluliah!

Not too much damage here. I think Athens had more damage with Cindy.
And guess what? There's another one coming. TD-5 is out there in the Atlantic about to make it's way to the Carribean by this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom