Humpybong State Infants School, Margate, Brisbane, QLD, Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its crazy how you can be well and truly pregnant and not know it. It happens quite often these days, I mean you might see it on the news a couple of times a year. I don't know how its physically possible not to know.

Tonight seems like the perfect night to get blind drunk and post on the superthread. I've got half a bottle of silver tequila, let's do this thing.

If you're going to drunkpost, Reggo, at least be kind enough to your taste buds not to do it with turpentine tequila...!

I guess some women don't have many of the unpleasant pregnancy symptoms (my friend wasn't really sick at all), and some women don't really show much, and gaining 9 or 10 pounds wouldn't cause alarm necessarily... and maybe the baby was small anyway. I dunno, it still boggles the mind! I'd love to hear a doctor's take on the whole phenomenon.

I'm still yet to try tequila.

Must admit, all the "paint stripper" talk makes me curious.

Ash, you are right, Rev 9 reversed is delightful. All I can think is how it would sound if you slowed it down even a hair. Just by like ten percent or something. *tinkers*

Are you pregnant?

He wants us to play tennis rather than ... anything.

Which reminds me, wonder if it's dry enough for the women's cricket to have gone ahead today at the G. Apparently Julian and Chas from The Chaser are part of the commentary team? I'm curious.

He wants us to play tennis rather than ... anything.

Which reminds me, wonder if it's dry enough for the women's cricket to have gone ahead today at the G. Apparently Julian and Chas from The Chaser are part of the commentary team? I'm curious.

:laugh: Well never mind then!

Wow? Is it going to be on TV or something? What's the weather doing in Melbourne? I'd like to be watching some Cricket tonight, I hope its not pissing down.

Danny, you will pleased to know I have listened to The Black Album. :shifty:

I listened to the gray album, which makes me badly want to hear the black album. Also, I just noticd your sig Daniel. Hadorable.

:laugh: Well never mind then!

Wow? Is it going to be on TV or something? What's the weather doing in Melbourne? I'd like to be watching some Cricket tonight, I hope its not pissing down.

It's meant to be on telly right now, but no luck. Men's T20 from 7:30 if it's dry.

Also, I just noticd your sig Daniel. Hadorable.

:up:

YEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!

How good is it!!!!

99 problems but a bitch ain't one!!

I still don't get it geddit'. Its definitely not horrible Kanye music and his music sounds a lot better live, thats for sure.

I downloaded Blue Print 3 also, but I haven't given that a listen yet.

...:crack: Shouldn't have tinkered. What the hell did I create?

On second thought, I think I kind of like it.

I love the strange dr. Jekyllesque post reggo just made...I fear we shall never hear from her true self again

I love the strange dr. Jekyllesque post reggo just made...I fear we shall never hear from her true self again

Ashley, you HAVE to hear this. This is apply-tinfoil-directly-to-the-cranium audio noise.

I still kind of like it.

My sister at the discovery of ice cream ...

"It's so yummy, it's like cream except it's actually ice cream."

:lmao:

In 3 days it will, but the draw's out now so that'll be a discussion point.

It's surprisingly hard to find any info about the women's cricket. It's on now on Gem ... Chas and Julian are meant to be commentating three games later this month on the ABC? At the moment Gem's just got some usual 9 guys with a token woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom