Humpybong State Infants School, Margate, Brisbane, QLD, Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My caption says why, doesn't it? It was waaayyy too dark to get anything without a tripod (flash being a big no-no, and it would've just reflected off the glass anyway), and the bloody thing moved so fast that even with a tripod, I would've only got a streak.
Sigh. I will never see a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action IRL, I fear.

Man, if you're the bad boy of a forum, I hate to think what would happen if I went over there!

:laugh: I know, it's like I'm not even allowed to swear even if it's censored. I mean, damn. I also love how some people get free passes, there's this guy who frequents the place and derails pretty much every thread by bringing Radiohead into the conversation and saying how much better they are than U2. He's been around for ages, he's even criticised the mods and he's still around. :D

I believe if I added a smiley to my post maybe I wouldn't have got banned. :nerd:

I'm not even going to ask, Reggo/Serena!

As with most of our inside jokes, it would require far too much explanation. And even then it's probably not funny to anyone but us.

*gives up anew at understanding humans*

We had all manner of fundraising activities at work today for the Qld flood appeal... let's just say I acquired a very expensive box of Koko Black chocs. :drool:

Even more shocking, I wore a DRESS. I expect it's a sign of the impending Apocalypse.

My gig sig is becoming depressingly small. :(

When's Alpine at the Corner? Although maybe I shouldn't go, I seem to be cursed never to see them again.

*gives up anew at understanding humans*

We had all manner of fundraising activities at work today for the Qld flood appeal... let's just say I acquired a very expensive box of Koko Black chocs. :drool:

Even more shocking, I wore a DRESS. I expect it's a sign of the impending Apocalypse.

Pics or it didn't happen. :wink:

Strange, after all this time away I would've thought Axver to have had more posts than this. Something is not right with the universe.

You're not the only one confused about how the numbers don't seem to be ticking over at their usual rate!

I keep looking at it and seeing "124,xxx" and being all "... buh?"

My gig sig is becoming depressingly small. :(

When's Alpine at the Corner? Although maybe I shouldn't go, I seem to be cursed never to see them again.

25th of February. It's all of $15 including fees!

Same night as a Love Of Diagrams' one-off show. Grumblegrumble.

Dave and I have inadvertently invented a really retarded game. Counting how many times we can say "good night" to each other in different languages. He fucked up Italian, but got Spanish. I got French, Italian (just to show him up), English (duh) and Sign Language. We're dorks. Total dorks.

ETA: He's now failed Russian and I got Dutch. Then he flubbed English. I told him to go to sleep before he hurts himself :lol:

Dave and I have inadvertently invented a really retarded game. Counting how many times we can say "good night" to each other in different languages. He fucked up Italian, but got Spanish. I got French, Italian (just to show him up), English (duh) and Sign Language. We're dorks. Total dorks.

ETA: He's now failed Russian and I got Dutch. Then he flubbed English. I told him to go to sleep before he hurts himself :lol:

Spokoiynaia noch'! :madwife:

Pics or it didn't happen. :wink:

I can go one better than that, I can provide a pic of me in a dress, also wearing the present Diane sent me, which arrived last night and is very inappropriate for the current weather conditions. *L* When I get home, perhaps...

25th of February. It's all of $15 including fees!

Same night as a Love Of Diagrams' one-off show. Grumblegrumble.

:hmm:

*therethere* You could always stand Alpine up...? :wink:

'Spose I should go home... :wave:

Guten Nacht!

Guten Nacht!
My thoughts exactly.

Also, IO: C'maine Rock is the only thing that cures my heartburn. I even took extra-strength prescription pills for it and nothing. A piece of C'maine rock, though and it's gone. Strange. I wonder if a doctor will write me a prescription for that...

*gone*

I found out that my ban was ... permanent. :lol:

Harsh! Did you get any actual explanation for the ban?

Even at my worst, the most I've managed on Interference is a fortnight (or was it a month) long ban from the tour forums.

Harsh! Did you get any actual explanation for the ban?

Even at my worst, the most I've managed on Interference is a fortnight (or was it a month) long ban from the tour forums.

No, not at all. The only way I found out was from a forum friend who contacted the admin.

What did you once get banned for, if you don't mind me asking?

No, not at all. The only way I found out was from a forum friend who contacted the admin.

What did you once get banned for, if you don't mind me asking?

I, uh, flipped after Vertigo got postponed and took potshots at a couple of the mods. :uhoh:

(Yeah, surprisingly not Kunstmuseum related!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom