Humpybong State Infants School, Margate, Brisbane, QLD, Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I simply refuse to accept that I'm not going to QOTSA or Kyuss. I will go if it kills me.

What fucking pisses me off is that there's one scalper on eBay with about 20 tickets, trying to hock them off for $300 apiece. Apparently earlier on, some other scalper was asking $1000 for a ticket. Are these people fucking serious? Looks like so many fans missed out because of this shit. :sigh:

Hey Char,

yeah I saw that seller i reckon it was about 9:10 when I checked, just after Ax missed out. I feel bad for you guys, I will sell you my ticket if you get stuck. Its no use me going all on my own if you guys can't find a ticket somewhere else.

"Awesome As Fuck" Track List - The Green Day Authority

Dissapointed as fuck! Well not really, I just wish they could release a FULL show!
*trembles with impotent rage* I wish I had a drumset and a baseball bat. I need to make a shitload of noise like Mike Dirnt did at the beginning of Desensitized.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!

They played Cigarettes and Valentines, a song I've never heard off their album that got stolen, in Phoenix. I WAS SUPPOSED TO GO TO PHOENIX. But I didn't. And I missed CIGARETTES AND fucking VALENTINES. Fuck you, universe. FUCK you.

Hey Char,

yeah I saw that seller i reckon it was about 9:10 when I checked, just after Ax missed out. I feel bad for you guys, I will sell you my ticket if you get stuck. Its no use me going all on my own if you guys can't find a ticket somewhere else.

God, what a tosser! Scalpers make me so angry.

Thanks for that :hug: Hopefully we can all go together though! I'm going to check around on the fan forums and the like. Hopefully something comes up ... the eBay prices should at least go down a little closer to the time :crack:

Uploaded some photos from Melbourne Zoo today. Thought you folks might be interested: Melbourne Zoo

s640x480

s640x480

Vlad, you rebel! What did you do! :lol:

They didn't tell me the reason why, really! I went onto a page and I got the message "Sorry, [insert username] you have been banned from this forum". :lol:

It was a WTF moment.

To be honest, I think it was because a mod started bagging Achtung Baby because she loved Steve Lillywhite and couldn't understand why most were insulting him and why everyone didn't worship October (though I can understand why you would empathise with her :wink:). I wrote something saying that it wasn't really a big deal if most liked Achtung Baby and everything since it only really matters what you think, and not what others think. I also added that I simply couldn't understand why people get butthurt over these things. :laugh:

They didn't tell me the reason why, really! I went onto a page and I got the message "Sorry, [insert username] you have been banned from this forum". :lol:

It was a WTF moment.

To be honest, I think it was because a mod started bagging Achtung Baby because she loved Steve Lillywhite and couldn't understand why most were insulting him and why everyone didn't worship October (though I can understand why you would empathise with her :wink:). I wrote something saying that it wasn't really a big deal if most liked Achtung Baby and everything since it only really matters what you think, and not what others think. I also added that I simply couldn't understand why people get butthurt over these things. :laugh:

Knowing how sensitive some people can be, "butthurt" is probably what did it!

I'm proud of you, Vlad. :laugh:

*all rage forgotten* PENGUIN! :hyper:

Blue penguins! :love:

I have a heap more photos of them from when I went to the Zoo in March 2009. It's just a matter of getting around to uploads ... been getting through a lot of stuff lately though!

Blue penguins! :love:

I have a heap more photos of them from when I went to the Zoo in March 2009. It's just a matter of getting around to uploads ... been getting through a lot of stuff lately though!

You took a picture of the platypusary, but not the platypi themselves. Why?

*all rage forgotten* PENGUIN! :hyper:

Penguin_wakes_seal.gif

Knowing how sensitive some people can be, "butthurt" is probably what did it!

I'm proud of you, Vlad. :laugh:

I'm thinking it was that, too. But the thing is, I never actually directly insulted them. I don't see what's wrong with politely calling out that it is unnecessary to get your knickers in a twist over the fact that more people worship one album over the other. :laugh:

To be fair, that forum is pretty damn cluttered and you get a thread about "NLOTH after the dust has settled" every bloody month. I actually got a post of mine edited because it had the word "wanker" in it, because it's a "family" forum, or that's what they say.

I'm very happy to know that you're proud. :D

The icon Firefox chose for your picture journal, especially with the last picture caption is just wrong. Then again, my mind has taken up residence in the gutter in the past ten minutes. (Blame Serena.)

Wrong.png

You took a picture of the platypusary, but not the platypi themselves. Why?

My caption says why, doesn't it? It was waaayyy too dark to get anything without a tripod (flash being a big no-no, and it would've just reflected off the glass anyway), and the bloody thing moved so fast that even with a tripod, I would've only got a streak.

To be fair, that forum is pretty damn cluttered and you get a thread about "NLOTH after the dust has settled" every bloody month. I actually got a post of mine edited because it had the word "wanker" in it, because it's a "family" forum, or that's what they say.

Man, if you're the bad boy of a forum, I hate to think what would happen if I went over there!

Strange, after all this time away I would've thought Axver to have had more posts than this. Something is not right with the universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom