Humpty Doo, Northern Territory Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We had THIS:

749px-Giant_Haasts_eagle_attacking_New_Zealand_moa.jpg

We fucking WIN.

the only thing that isn't fucking amazing about this is that it isn't a photo.

She had a baby! At 32 weeks, but she said he'll be fine. :up:

Beat me to it ... this is what she posted last night: "did you all have a good christmas and new year? i spent mine in hospital, having the baby early. he was born at 32 weeks, which probably means nothing to most of you, but he'll be in for a while yet and is eventually gonna be ok as we've been assured repeatedly that the issues will be resolved."

And silence is another way
Of saying what I wanna say
And lying is another way
Of hoping it will go away
And you were always my mistake

:love: Best track on here.

Definitely my favourite song on the first disc. The fact it makes me think of tuf bono/Bobert but that I actually separate the two and don't crack up every time I hear this song just makes it all the better.

(Black Dahlia remains my favourite overall.)

Definitely my favourite song on the first disc. The fact it makes me think of tuf bono/Bobert but that I actually separate the two and don't crack up every time I hear this song just makes it all the better.

(Black Dahlia remains my favourite overall.)

I'm torn between Hearse, Flicker and Remember Me Lover for favourites.

*random memory triggered by Ax's sig*

They had those Oxfam buy-a-goat pamphlets at the Chocolate Mill! That place keeps on winning.

Also, I hope you like raisins with your port truffle, Ax...

I'm torn between Hearse, Flicker and Remember Me Lover for favourites.

It's funny, Flicker's one of my favourites but I simultaneously view it as a Black Dahlia-lite.

1. Black Dahlia
2. I Drive The Hearse
3. Remember Me Lover
4. Great Expectations/Kneel And Disconnect/Drawing The Line (no point separating them, though if I had to they'd go below Flicker)
5. Flicker

*random memory triggered by Ax's sig*

They had those Oxfam buy-a-goat pamphlets at the Chocolate Mill! That place keeps on winning.

Also, I hope you like raisins with your port truffle, Ax...

:laugh:

Raisins? Port truffle? Down with this.

would almost sell my children at this point . . .and . . . oh fucksticksinastationwagon . . . am taking my teenybopsta to . . . :help: taylor swift . . . *diesbigfatuglydeath* :scream: *takingiphone* :D

You need to trade in your kids for new, improved ones.

I'm surprised Alison didn't try to trump my Haast's Eagle with some Aussie megafauna ...

You need to trade in your kids for new, improved ones.

as well as my neighbours :lol: . . . mayhaps I need a brand new shiny bright life altoghether :lmao:

:scream: On that night?!? Oh NOEZ! Bring her to PT, EDUCATE HER!!

I have been trying . . . but hark your lovely self back . . . would you even entertain the thought of listening or :eek: even LIKING anything your boring old mumma liked at that age .. . she'll realise I'm lovely in a few more years :) in the meantime I shall suffer through with my lovely ear phones firmly embedded in my ears :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom