Humpty Doo, Northern Territory Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
just another way to suck MORE money out of the swiftness :) but in this case am more than happy to compy *tearingouteardrumsinreadinessforhideousconcertnous*

Just make sure you can put them back in again!

I'd better go to bed or something sensible like that... back to work tomorrow.

I just had to spend a minute to work out why ... keep forgetting it's Invasion Day.

I had completely forgotten that as a possible reason... I'm used to people around here letting off fire crackers for no readily discernable reason. Yay Springvale?

okay lovelies . . . I'm out . . .*bigwuss* . . . feeling decidely sleepy and not quite prepared for another "3.30am rise and shine and limp through the day* moment as was experienced earlier in the week :wink:

happy listening party gorgeous people :hug:

:wave:

pst . .. dont forget to give the lovely angela harlem my very bestest :)

I had completely forgotten that as a possible reason... I'm used to people around here letting off fire crackers for no readily discernable reason. Yay Springvale?

I'd have thought fire crackers would be the least of your worries in Springvale when things start going off ...

okay lovelies . . . I'm out . . .*bigwuss* . . . feeling decidely sleepy and not quite prepared for another "3.30am rise and shine and limp through the day* moment as was experienced earlier in the week :wink:

I don't know how you did that! G'night! :wave:

And g'night to Alison if she's bailing too ...!

I am increasingly starting to suspect the only way to beat Jimmy Connors is to play like you are deranged.

Haha, poor Cin. He's a lightweight eh?

Also, finally won a fucking set against Jimmy Connors.

oh, becker is just like playing the hot shot. i can usually knock him off in straight sets.

Huh, really? His serve slaughtered me until I began playing like I was deranged.

Connors is pushing me. 6-4 3-6 7-5 in my favour right now ... that third set, I was 1-4 down at one point.

Huh, really? His serve slaughtered me until I began playing like I was deranged.

Connors is pushing me. 6-4 3-6 7-5 in my favour right now ... that third set, I was 1-4 down at one point.
i just broke his serve first time i had to face it. it might have been pure luck, but it does just feel like playing the hot shot.

i just broke his serve first time i had to face it. it might have been pure luck, but it does just feel like playing the hot shot.

I've only played the Hot Shot once ... I simply suck against the fast serve on grass.

Just blew it against Connors. 4-6 6-3 5-7 6-0 6-4.

I can't explain what happened in the fourth set. Everything that could go wrong, did.

Well done. Wish I could play that well on grass!

Good luck against McEnroe. He's fast, but if your skills are consistently on, you should get past him.

I went to see some of the celebrating in the city today... quite surprised, I don't think I saw a single southern cross tattoo, no racist beatings (probably because Anglo-Saxons were outnumbered) and little drunken activity. I guess most of the bogans were at home listening to the Hottest 100 and wondered why every song wasn't skip-hop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom