Humpty Doo, Northern Territory Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I'm missing out on a reference here, or I'm just been exceedingly thick. The latter is likely.

Well, I'm trying to figure out how the game could break ... I figure if you spilled the jewels, you'd be a bit stuffed.

Well, I'm trying to figure out how the game could break ... I figure if you spilled the jewels, you'd be a bit stuffed.

Well yes, but if you could get them out of the screen you'd be rich...!

They're actually "upgrading" it and apparently ran into some hiccups... I fear that it won't be the same and I won't like it any more.

Actually, that may not be a bad thing... the withdrawal symptoms will suck though.

Well yes, but if you could get them out of the screen you'd be rich...!

They're actually "upgrading" it and apparently ran into some hiccups... I fear that it won't be the same and I won't like it any more.

Actually, that may not be a bad thing... the withdrawal symptoms will suck though.

Wait, what? You play this online? I always figured you owned it or something, hah.

Sounds nice! When do you go?

Leaving at about 4am on Good Friday :hyper:

By the way guys, I have date with Lendl

jimmyvn.jpg

Haha, if you want vomit and trampolines, combine me and peanuts.

Worst thing I ever did when I was seven.

Daniel, when you get past Lendl in straight sets, please post tips.

I can't remember what I ate ... it was something crunchy anyway, and I didn't realise the crunchy things were nuts.

We then went out onto the trampoline.

You're happier if I don't describe how this ended.

Wait, what? You play this online? I always figured you owned it or something, hah.

Yeah, it's on Facebook... you can pay to get the full version, but I got a free trial and I prefer the version on Facebook.

That's the only reason I look at Facebook at all... :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom