Humpty Doo, Northern Territory Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hug: thanks.

Just all emotionally odd lately, well the last year or so but sometimes more than others. Would really love to take a few weeks off work just to get my head on straight but dont' know if that'll happen, and I'm a little scared to ask. :reject:

I know the feeling! Plus I'm compulsively hoarding my leave. Plus I don't think they'd let me take any leave until after June/July anyway... Maybe I should go completely insane, then they don't get a choice, haha.

I take it you are extremely wealthy in Rockall terms?

I am not very well supplied with gigantic boulders, but I do have a number of very nice smaller rocks. I would imagine they'd be analagous to having a rare coin collection though, and not really useful as everyday currency.

However, I know where to obtain lots of gigantic boulders... :shifty:

I know the feeling! Plus I'm compulsively hoarding my leave. Plus I don't think they'd let me take any leave until after June/July anyway... Maybe I should go completely insane, then they don't get a choice, haha.

I have about four weeks of sick and the same of annual up my sleeve. Could probably get a certificate for a week or two if I needed it. Problem is that most folks think that getting out of the house and going to work will take my mind off things. I just want to spend time lying in bed, taking my time to do things for me and noone else.

Tea in microwave. :drool: What sort of chicken shop doesn't put gravy on their quarter roast with veg? :tsk:

I have about four weeks of sick and the same of annual up my sleeve. Could probably get a certificate for a week or two if I needed it. Problem is that most folks think that getting out of the house and going to work will take my mind off things. I just want to spend time lying in bed, taking my time to do things for me and noone else.

Damn, that sounds nice. No idea how much sick leave I have, although I used a couple of days' worth the other week.

What sort of twisted logic is that? How does doing the same old job take your mind off anything... :baffled:

I hope the other Stick Tennis guys get to Lendl soon, so that I know if it's just me or if he really is this hard ...

wilander.jpg

Damn, that sounds nice. No idea how much sick leave I have, although I used a couple of days' worth the other week.

What sort of twisted logic is that? How does doing the same old job take your mind off anything... :baffled:

They don't tell us how much sick leave we have cause they figure we'll chuck sickies. I do the pays sometimes so I'm privvy to lots of juicy info. :D

Nah I don't think so. I've just paid for a trip to Queensland for a few friends (driving up) So I think I'll save my dollars. You're going with someone from work, right?
Yeah, and I've just roped a housemate in too. Where in Qld are you going?

Did somebody spill the jewels?

I feel like I'm missing out on a reference here, or I'm just been exceedingly thick. The latter is likely.

They don't tell us how much sick leave we have cause they figure we'll chuck sickies. I do the pays sometimes so I'm privvy to lots of juicy info. :D

I could find out if I asked, I think they have to tell us if we ask HR. But I imagine I'd have a bit, since I don't often get sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom