Humptulips, WA Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just uploaded this photo of a W class tram on a wet March day and I've got to admit I think this is one of my best. Not much cityscape to add interest for you lot, but oh well!

s640x480

Looks it'll be 'round 70 minutes, Dre.

Good album, female vocalist. At parts they sound like a more competent Garbage, it's a different sort of shoegaze. "Horror Head" is one of my favourite tracks.

The Sad Punk said:
Looks it'll be 'round 70 minutes, Dre.

Good album, female vocalist. At parts they sound like a more competent Garbage, it's a different sort of shoegaze. "Horror Head" is one of my favourite tracks.

Don't you just hate slow uploads? :down:

Ah, alright, should be interesting then. I've heard the band name before in positive contexts.

Holy shit. Anybody who says there's nothing in Twenty20 cricket is crazy. The end of that game between Bangalore and Hyderabad was fucking incredible.

Bah. I should still be sleeping. I woke up early and took a shower, then checked my phone and heard band practice was pushed back an hour.

Not much variety of posters in this thread. Where are all the Americans?

"We want our album to be over 50 minutes long, but we don't have enough material."

"Let's just make random noises!"

I disagree, I was cranking it the other night and there was a real cool atmosphere going on. I guess it sort of screws the order around, but it's something different.

You guys like Flying Saucer Attack?

The Sad Punk said:
I disagree, I was cranking it the other night and there was a real cool atmosphere going on. I guess it sort of screws the order around, but it's something different.

You guys like Flying Saucer Attack?

Is that a band or are you talking about the actuality of it (i.e. Mars Attacks, War of the Worlds)?

the tourist said:
Not much variety of posters in this thread. Where are all the Americans?

Presumably asleep. Like I should be. I'm off in the next few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom