Humptulips, WA Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
liamcool said:

And it was only fantasy. The wall was too high, as you can see.

Dragged down by the stone.

If Phail ever has a band meeting and does a run-through of October, I'm totally adding Summer '68 to I Fall Down.

liamcool said:

HEY! YOU! WHITEHOUSE!

HAHA, CHARADE YOU ARE!

I have a mouse and he hasn't got a house. :(

...Phail?

The biggest phailure of a band ever, featuring myself on guitar and vocals, Ali on bass, and the Maj. on drums! We'll cover the whole October album without ever, you know, learning how to play it or looking at tabs or anything.

Axver said:
If Phail ever has a band meeting and does a run-through of October, I'm totally adding Summer '68 to I Fall Down.
I may have met another potential guitarist for Phail today (Melissa's friend) ...

Also, I hate when all the feathers in my doona get woodged down to one side and aren't actually providing any insulation for the bed.
*has just given doona a thorough talking-to/shaking*

Goodnight, folks :wave: Enjoy your cricket and shonky Indian stadiums! (Stadia?)

Oh, and Liam, we need to hurry the fuck up and record that parody bogan black metal album by A Text Message From Warney.

Ooh, Phail's growing? We could have duelling solos in Gloria! :lol:

And have a good night, Ali! :wave:

liamcool said:
Oh, I know. We need a concept. It's not absurd enough yet.

What, a bogan barbecue that goes wrong isn't specific enough, or wildly absurd by black metal standards?

liamcool said:

Nobody dies. Of course it's not.

I thought they all fall into the barbecue after they kill people for various bizarre, racist/religious reasons?

Also, I don't know how our parody is meant to top Impaled Northern Moonforest. Check out the track titles here: http://rateyourmusic.com/release/ep/impaled_northern_moonforest/impaled_northern_moonforest/

My favourites:
- Gazing at The Blasphemous Moon While Perched Atop a Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Forsaken Crest of The Northern Mountain
- Masturbating on the Unholy Inverted Tracks of the Grim & Frostbitten Necrobobsledders
- Entranced by the Northern Impaled Necrowizard's Blasphemous Incantation Amidst the Agonizing Abomination of the Lusting Necrocorpse
- Grim and Frostbitten Gay Bar

:lmao: :lmao:

liamcool said:

Um.

Well...wasn't it going to be like...thirty six hours?

All in a 4mb file (to give it tr00ness)

Mother of Satan, can I do black metal rasps that long?

And 4MB is far too large to be tr00. I want this thing to sound like Morse himself is trying to transmit it to me from beyond the grave via his code.

Axver said:

Mother of Satan, can I do black metal rasps that long?

And 4MB is far too large to be tr00. I want this thing to sound like Morse himself is trying to transmit it to me from beyond the grave via his code.

Loop it over. And over. And over.

And yes, you do.

...got a telegram? We can put it over that first. Need Marconi's help.

The Sad Punk said:
Oh Ax, did you listen to the Lilys?

Yep. :) I liked most of it. There was one long track, its title escapes me right now, that seemed like a bit of a waste, but the rest was good. Confirms for me though that while I enjoy that sort of shoegaze a fair deal, I have a preference for it to have a harder edge.

Did you give Mezcal Head or Vortura a spin?

liamcool said:

Loop it over. And over. And over.

And yes, you do.

...got a telegram? We can put it over that first. Need Marconi's help.

:lol:

Then we can try faxing it back and forth repeatedly.

Then master it under the approach to a busy international airport with planes screaming overhead. By master, I mean just record more shit. I mean, mastering? In black metal? SPEAK NOT OF THE HERESY!

Axver said:

Then we can try faxing it back and forth repeatedly.

Then master it under the approach to a busy international airport with planes screaming overhead. By master, I mean just record more shit. I mean, mastering? In black metal? SPEAK NOT OF THE HERESY!

Oh, and we have to burn the 8-track that it's on before we record it to vinyl. So that it drops out every few seconds, like all tr00ness.

Axver said:

Yep. :) I liked most of it. There was one long track, its title escapes me right now, that seemed like a bit of a waste, but the rest was good. Confirms for me though that while I enjoy that sort of shoegaze a fair deal, I have a preference for it to have a harder edge.

Did you give Mezcal Head or Vortura a spin?

Oh yeah, the long track... I don't mind that, actually. I'm still trying to remember the song titles but I've enjoyed it a lot each time I've listened.

I haven't listened to Mezcal Head yet. I was going to the other night in bed, but I just went to sleep like an idiot, without any pre-snooze gazing. I was thinking of putting the headphones on now, though. Didn't get Vortura, as far as I remember anyway.

liamcool said:

Oh, and we have to burn the 8-track that it's on before we record it to vinyl. So that it drops out every few seconds, like all tr00ness.

And distribute it on poor quality cassettes recorded raw from the vinyl at a drunken necro-orgy with booze spilling all over the record player.

The Sad Punk said:
Oh yeah, the long track... I don't mind that, actually. I'm still trying to remember the song titles but I've enjoyed it a lot each time I've listened.

I haven't listened to Mezcal Head yet. I was going to the other night in bed, but I just went to sleep like an idiot, without any pre-snooze gazing. I was thinking of putting the headphones on now, though. Didn't get Vortura, as far as I remember anyway.

:lol: I've been really enjoying Mezcal Head, it has some pretty strong tracks on it.

And I did forward the Vortura link onto you ...

Axver said:

:lol: I've been really enjoying Mezcal Head, it has some pretty strong tracks on it.

And I did forward the Vortura link onto you ...

Ah, I see! Thanks for that.

You want another album? Maybe Curve's Doppelganger?

The Sad Punk said:

Ah, I see! Thanks for that.

You want another album? Maybe Curve's Doppelganger?

Oooh, more new music. Yes please! :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom