Humptulips, WA Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

lol, yeah, our teacher had the film teacher (who, though this has nothing to do with anything, i found out passed away a few months ago, and he wasn't even that old) edit the gory stuff out and the bathtub scene. god forbid we'd see pools of blood or boobies :giggle:

Oddly, my writing class watched Glory and another movie from the 80s about Vietnam that I can't remember.... Either way, neither of them were edited. :evil:

KhanadaRhodes said:

i'm a tigers fan, does that count? :tongue:

Hey, we're all Tigers fans.

Oh, wait, you're not talking about the Richmond Tigers. :(

Axver said:

I don't appreciate that he even went to my journal to find material to mock me. That's juvenile. He's a dickhead who contributes nothing and his presence is not missed.

Dalton didn't even fucking fit in here. It's interesting to note only the Americans like him.

yes, that's juvenile, but you've been juvenile on occasion too. like i said you two don't like each other. plenty of us find him funny, and he has been part of some good conversations on here, and i do indeed miss his presence. yes, he's american, but so is nsw, who has a similar sense of humor

KhanadaRhodes said:

i don't think i watched glory in class, but i remember watching it for class.

It's the Vietnam one that was really the dark nitty-gritty one. But I can't remember what it was called for the life of me.

Varitek said:

yes, that's juvenile, but you've been juvenile on occasion too. like i said you two don't like each other. plenty of us find him funny, and he has been part of some good conversations on here, and i do indeed miss his presence. yes, he's american, but so is nsw, who has a similar sense of humor

All he does is barge in here to talk about baseball and make fun of people. He contributes nothing. I'm glad he's gone and I hope he doesn't come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom