Humptulips, WA Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Picture confirmation:

Porcupine_Tree_STEVEN_WILSON_TS_Wis%C5%82a_Krak%C3%B3w_004.jpg

phillyfan26 said:

Wikipedia confirms it: he never wears shoes during live shows. He finds them to be generally uncomfortable. He stands on a carpet to avoid getting nails in his feet.

Don't know why I knew that.

Hah. I did notice the roadies put the carpet down. My mother and I joked about how "posh" the show was. I wasn't looking at anybody's feet during the show, and it probably would've been too far and dark for me to see anyway.

Varitek said:

oh i think i remember that.

i'd have been so sad not to have analogies on my sats. i fucking rock that shit.

It's not really all that different. It's still sort of a parallel structure idea.

LemonMelon said:

Well, it's not perfect, but pretty damn great. Gravity Eyelids and Strip The Soul could use use a minute or so edit. But anything else I may dislike I just chalk up to taste. It's so well done.

But Collapse and Heart-Attack. :drool:

LemonMelon said:
Well, thanks to that insanely huge picture, Pfan has ruined this page for everyone. :tsk: :wink:

It wasn't that big when I looked at it. Damn technology.

LemonMelon said:

Well, it's not perfect, but pretty damn great. Gravity Eyelids and Strip The Soul could use use a minute or so edit. But anything else I may dislike I just chalk up to taste. It's so well done.

The one song I could do without is Lips Of Ashes.

There is actually an edit of Strip The Soul, on the Futile EP.

LemonMelon said:

Great song, and I love what they were going for, but it drags.

For whatever reason, sometimes I sing along to it as "lips of aaahhh shiiiit". It almost sounds like that! :laugh:

My hair is straight as anything. When it gets longer, I sort of curl the back out to the side a bit by hand. But I've been keeping it short lately.

Axver said:

I have awful curly hair and wish it were straight. There is no such thing as too straight.

Untrue. The best is straight hair with wave to it. As someone with naturally straight hair, I appreciate all the curl I can get.

Axver said:

I have awful curly hair and wish it were straight. There is no such thing as too straight.

I like my own hair's curl. Just a bit. Not too much. Not fro-like. Stick straight is a little too weird and unnatural for me.

cinnaminson said:

oh it seems easy to you but for someone who is a computer spaz, not so much. Also can't be bothered spending the time to figure it out :eyebrow:

well if you can't do it manually, just hit reply and go to the screen wiht all the smileys and tools. above the response box is a button that says IMG and if you click it and paste the image link in it, it'll do ti for you.

I'm just uploading and tagging photos right now, and this one I took on a dull and damp March day I rather like, with the classic W class tram crossing the LaTrobe Street bridge with the Westgate Bridge in the background.

Probably you lot don't care but I'm the sharing sort!

s640x480

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom