Humptulips, WA Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

Everybody needs Alcest. Tir Nan Og actually inspired my DI V list. I think it's one of the best album closers ever, and I was listening to it on a beautiful evening when I thought "I really should try to make the most beautiful playlist I can", and it went from there.

I'm thinking of using the opening track as my DIV opener.

ax or tourist, do you have alcest links?

also i'm sad the next di is gonna be over the summer as i'll be away - will there be one in the fall too? because i'm of and on working on my list and i'd like it to see the light of day sometime.

OK: Whatever you think I should listen to, send it to me. I'll sort it out tomorrow afternoon.

See you later, Screwtape and VP! :wave:

VintagePunk said:

Yeah, they went from Do You Hear Us Coming into MLK. It was quite awesome, gave me chills.

I can't think of any other extra verses offhand, but then again, it's probably been close to two years since I've really listened to any boots. I kind of burned myself out with U2 for about a year and a half or so around the release of the last album and time of the tour. Taking a bit of a break makes it so much better when you listen again.

Thanks again for the information. Have a nice day/night, everyone. :wave:

Ah, I might have to listen to that, then. I've listened to almost no Vertigo Tour boots beyond the first couple of weeks of the tour. The only shows I've heard beyond then are those I attended and a small handful that people have recommended to me, e.g. Gothenburg. I've been fairly burnt out on U2 too, but I've come back to the eighties stuff and it gets regular plays. Porcupine Tree's where it's at for me these days, though.

phillyfan26 said:
OK: Whatever you think I should listen to, send it to me. I'll sort it out tomorrow afternoon.

I sent you the only album I have uploaded that you'd be interested in. Did you ever listen to the Sunny Day Real Estate one I sent way back when?

My first three songs are currently:

Porcupine Tree
Explosions in the Sky
Pink Floyd

Thoughts, Ax? :wink:

the tourist said:

I'm thinking of using the opening track as my DIV opener.

Heh, Printemps Emeraude was the opener of the DI IV tracklist that I ditched.

Vazza, no, I don't have a link for Alcest but I can upload it.

phillyfan26 said:

Porcupine Tree
Explosions in the Sky
Pink Floyd

Made of SuperWin.

phillyfan26 said:

Porcupine Tree
Explosions in the Sky
Pink Floyd

I'll like it, too. :up:

Though I haven't gotten into Explosions.

Axver said:

Heh, Printemps Emeraude was the opener of the DI IV tracklist that I ditched.

Vazza, no, I don't have a link for Alcest but I can upload it.

I'm too lazy to upload, so thanks. And I love that song. Perfect opener.

I cranked up In Absentia for a friend of mine today. I think he really dug it. Honestly, I forgot how awesome Trains is. That's such a great song.

KhanadaRhodes said:
could this forum be moving any slower :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :|

This thread is seriously about the only thing happening.

FYM: the Harry Vest, iron horse, and Mrsspringsteen show.
B&C: polls and indie wanking off.
EYKIW: tumbleweeds.
WTAHNN: rehashed tumbleweeds.
PLEBA: :shudder:
Elsewhere: stillborn.

What will be difficult for me next time will be choosing a PT song. Currently Half Light is my track of choice.

the tourist said:
What will be difficult for me next time will be choosing a PT song. Currently Half Light is my track of choice.

STOP STEALING MY PT SONGS! :lmao:

Half Light is currently the one in my tracklist!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom