Humptulips, WA Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
liamcool said:

Bored. Tired. You?

Procrastinating.

Uploading photos from January is so much more entertaining than the democratic peace thesis.

Wow, life was so different back in January.

Did anyone see that new promo photo that was posted in WTAHNN? It's a little bit unnerving.

u222ax2.jpg

liamcool said:

You didn't have a social life back then.

Things have changed a lot for the better.

But there is a sense of loss. I feel like where I am now has very little past because a lot of ties have been cut. And I'm a fucking historian! I like having a sense of past.

Alisaura said:

Would you prefer the older PLEBAns lusting after BabyBono?

I admit, I'm normally thinking of the 15-20-ish "omg hawt" crowd.

The Sad Punk said:
Did anyone see that new promo photo that was posted in WTAHNN? It's a little bit unnerving.

u222ax2.jpg

:lmao:

Edge never changes. He'll be the death of the band. You can't just keep expecting the same two chord trick to work. :tsk:

coolian2 said:

Presumably you're thinking of the lower end of that scale.

No, that's you, paedoian2.

I'm thinking of some of the vapid girls at university failing their way through an Arts or Education course, getting into bands because the lead singer is "omg hawt". Despite the fact they think their father, younger than the lead singer in question, is an old fogey.

Axver said:

I'm thinking of some of the vapid girls at university failing their way through an Arts or Education course, getting into bands because the lead singer is "omg hawt". Despite the fact they think their fathr, younger than the lead singer in question, is an old fogey.

Logic. What would we do with it?

Axver said:
I'm thinking of some of the vapid girls at university failing their way through an Arts or Education course, getting into bands because the lead singer is "omg hawt". Despite the fact they think their father, younger than the lead singer in question, is an old fogey.
It's the miracle of modern marketing/PR/makeup and wardrobe...

Alisaura said:
Hello Bonnie, Ax and Ian, btw... and Liam too if he's still around.

Belated g'day. :wave:

Did you see U2 3D tonight?

"The instruction at "0x7c911404" referenced memory at "0x0122e868". The memory could not be "read".
Click on OK to terminate the program"

IT WON'T FUCKING GO AWAY.

coolian2 said:

I think we'll leave it there.......................

Yeeeaaaahhh. Ali (un?)fortunately missed out on what went on in Tittybong.

Alisaura said:
"The instruction at "0x7c911404" referenced memory at "0x0122e868". The memory could not be "read".
Click on OK to terminate the program"

IT WON'T FUCKING GO AWAY.

Addicted To Bad writes error messages now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom