Humptulips, WA Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:

Just ask U2

U2 could get away with having Larry only play with one stick live. And no feet. With all the backing tracks, no one would even know the difference.

the tourist said:

Episodes I and II suck. III and IV are okay. V and VI are fucking brilliant. Mostly because George Lucas didn't direct, or write the screenplay for V and VI. He just wrote the story and produced it.

:up:

You're probably better off seeing them in original order PFan.

coolian2 said:

IDEALLY i wouldn't go at all and still pass everything.

Yes. Ideally, I would get paid $300/hour, 60 hours a week, to not go to school.

coolian2 said:

:laugh:

It's more comparable to Qwest Field considering seasonal usage though

They should've just built the two stadiums together, sharing one wall, with a giant retractable room that covers both fields. :shrug: Poor planning, though, sucked that cock/teet/whathaveyou.

coolian2 said:

"Wow, Larry's really bringing it tonight, and............where the fuck is he?"

"Why's his seat a toilet....? And why the fuck isn't he wearing pants...? Oh fuck! No! Stop! For the love of God and all that is holy! ...is that blood?!"

the tourist said:

They should've just built the two stadiums together, sharing one wall, with a giant retractable room that covers both fields. :shrug: Poor planning, though, sucked that cock/teet/whathaveyou.

What a great idea!

Interestingly, only one stadium in New Zealand has plans for a retractable roof. It's one of the smallest cities in the country and may not even have a team by the time the stadium gets built.

coolian2 said:
Hi Khan.........................and WHAT?

Heresy!
i almost did once, in german class. our teacher put on episode one, but i fell asleep.

don't ask why we were watching star wars, it was a strange class. we also watched a bug's life, and...some 80s movie.

KhanadaRhodes said:

make me.

a friend of mine told me to watch a movie but i forget which one. i have so many movies in my netflix queue it's not even funny.

But these are more important than those. :|

How can you be all about the 80 and not have watched Empire Strikes Back or Return of the Jedi?

coolian2 said:
Star Wars is something everyone should have to see at least once.

I was lucky and got to see them for the first time in the cinema when they were re-released. That was so fucking cool.

I think I saw all of them by the time I was 5.

the tourist said:
the movie i was told i HAD to see. a friend of mine linked me to a youtube video of the dubbing they did in die hard 2 for television to edit out the cussing, and i was like "yeah i've never seen this before so i don't know the original dialogue." the only one i knew was the end line cuz i've heard it quoted so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom