Humorous Avril Lavigne Article

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2popmofo

Blue Meth Addict
First off, I have nothing against Avril at all. I even admit to liking some of her songs. I just found this article very odd and funny, thought I'd post it.

Lavigne blames carbs for her angry lyrics

Avril Lavigne has explained why the lyrics to her songs were also so angry: she was eating too many carbs.

The "Complicated" singer is out promoting her new album, "Under My Skin," and has given this reason for her former angst. ?I was eating bad stuff,? Lavigne said. ?Lots of sugar and carbs, junk food all the time. It makes you very irritated. I spent some time with a nutritionist and learned I had low blood sugar. Now I eat accordingly.?

It would seem that the lack of carbs is now going to her head. ?I have always known I was going to be a star,? Lavigne continued, according to the London Mirror. ?I knew this was my destiny so things have fallen into place.?

Lavigne dismissed rumors that she?s dating Justin Timberlake and is commenting on those evenings she?s been spending with shock rocker Marilyn Manson ? though she denies they?re romantically involved. ?When we?re in the same city we get together and he?s so cool,? Lavigne said. ?One time, we hung out in his room and watched movies. I went to his show a couple of times and we hung out on the tour bus after. When we?re together it?s really cool because we just sit there and totally talk. It?s so healthy when I can sit down and talk to another artist who?s doing what I?m doing.?

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/4980919/

guys, all this avril bashing is gonna offend jick.

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom