' Human Species May Split In Two'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You can already see this playing out in my home state of New Jersey.

But in the nearer future, humans will evolve in 1,000 years into giants between 6ft and 7ft tall, he predicts, while life-spans will have extended to 120 years, Dr Curry claims.

Physical appearance, driven by indicators of health, youth and fertility, will improve, he says, while men will exhibit symmetrical facial features, look athletic, and have squarer jaws, deeper voices and bigger penises.

:happy:

Racial differences will be ironed out by interbreeding, producing a uniform race of coffee-coloured people.

this guy's been watching too much south park

This should be placed in the FYM section.

Watch the hobbits or the " have nots " become slaves and the " haves" wear plain white.

The future's bright , the future's coffee.

coffee :drool:

Women, on the other hand, will develop lighter, smooth, hairless skin, large clear eyes, pert breasts, glossy hair, and even features.

Something tells me Mr Curry expects his prediction to come true, because he wants it to come true.

(note to self: evolution plays out over hundreds of generations. people in the year 1 AD looked much like people now.)

Egalitarianism is so 20th century, guys. I'd expect legal slavery before this century is out. It's definitely on the cards.

But it's all just business guys, nothing personal.

First rule of evolution: it is random, based on genetic mutation, and inherently unpredictable.

This Oliver Curry character must be one of the dim-witted ones!

:wink:

Last edited:
How about the Adam Curry character?

podfatherus0.jpg

deep said:
coffee :drool:

Women, on the other hand, will develop lighter, smooth, hairless skin, large clear eyes, pert breasts, glossy hair, and even features.

:giggle: What if you are already coffee colored?:|

I wonder if this report took into account global warming and its effects ?

Back
Top Bottom