Hulk Hogan's son injured in car crash - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 08-30-2007, 09:38 AM   #16
She's the One

Local Time: 05:02 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by tpsreports2424
and actually i forgot to say that one time that the hogan parents made the kids be a bus boy and a waitress at a country kitchen to show them a value of a dollar..

So like I said, im pretty sure you havent even tried to see one episode.
You do realize that these celebrity "reality" shows are scripted and planned, don't you?

Old 08-30-2007, 10:39 AM   #17
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 08:02 AM
not for nothing, but hogan/boella's kids have always been extremely over-protected by their father, not just because of what's shown on the television show. it's been documented in other places as well as reasons for hogan stopping as a full time wrestler, making only the occasional appearance, where as guys like ric flair and others in the business continue through age and injuries until the day they die.

this kind of thing happens with kids from all walks of life, not just kids of rich celebrities.

Old 08-30-2007, 06:49 PM   #18
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 07:02 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by martha

You do realize that these celebrity "reality" shows are scripted and planned, don't you?

Quote:
Originally posted by Headache in a Suitcase not for nothing, but hogan/boella's kids have always been extremely over-protected by their father, not just because of what's shown on the television show. it's been documented in other places as well as reasons for hogan stopping as a full time wrestler, making only the occasional appearance, where as guys like ric flair and others in the business continue through age and injuries until the day they die.

this kind of thing happens with kids from all walks of life, not just kids of rich celebrities.
Thank you.
Old 08-30-2007, 06:51 PM   #19
She's the One

How does Headaches's quote address what I said? My statemnet referenced yours about having the kid do a one-off as a busboy so he knows how the other half tries to live.
Old 08-30-2007, 08:29 PM   #20
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Slapnutz
What an idiot.
Absolutely agree !!
He was an 'accident' waiting to happen ... it's surprising that it took this long to surface.
Old 08-30-2007, 11:00 PM   #21
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
How does Headaches's quote address what I said? My statemnet referenced yours about having the kid do a one-off as a busboy so he knows how the other half tries to live.
Sorry I thought you were chosing that quote just to in general quote it as "hogans parents arent strict at all and never punish them" sort of thing..

Sorry..
Old 08-31-2007, 12:36 AM   #22
She's the One

You know, we shouldn't be arguing over Hulk Hogan's show. It isn't worth it.
Old 08-31-2007, 02:54 AM   #23
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Quote:
Originally posted by MsMofoGone

Absolutely agree !!
He was an 'accident' waiting to happen ... it's surprising that it took this long to surface.
Well put.

I also agree with Martha's last statement. I embarrassingly admit I have watched the show and it is a waste of time. There are many better celebreality shows than this one. What's the point or message of Hogan's show anyway?

Ack! Scratch that last question, it's not worth arguing over.
Old 08-31-2007, 08:12 AM   #24
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Carek1230

What's the point or message of Hogan's show anyway?

How much more money can he make.
Hogan is affraid of been forgotten. So he puts on a reality show and acts like he diciplines his children.

Then off camera we see what he is really like. You'd have thought after Nick's 2nd ticket, he would've atleast tried to control his son.

Which is strange because in the wrestling ring he has no problem controling who he wins to or how he wins.
Old 08-31-2007, 05:44 PM   #25
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
You know, we shouldn't be arguing over Hulk Hogan's show. It isn't worth it.
agreed
Old 08-31-2007, 05:55 PM   #26
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Quote:
Originally posted by waynetravis

How much more money can he make.
Hogan is affraid of been forgotten. So he puts on a reality show and acts like he diciplines his children.

Then off camera we see what he is really like. You'd have thought after Nick's 2nd ticket, he would've atleast tried to control his son.

Which is strange because in the wrestling ring he has no problem controling who he wins to or how he wins.

Old 08-31-2007, 06:12 PM   #27
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Thats all you're going to say after almost 10 people commented your post??
Old 10-09-2007, 07:01 PM   #28
Blue Crack Addict

I was wondering what happened to him

The young Marine just back from Iraq who was critically injured in the Aug. 26 car crash that involved wrestler Hulk Hogan's son Nick will require lifelong care, according to court documents.

John Graziano's mother, Debra Graziano, has legally petitioned a Florida court to permit her to assume guardianship of the 22-year-old, who remains in Bayfront Medical Center, the St. Petersburg Times reports.

Citing court papers, the paper reports that the most Graziano can hope for is to open and shut his eyes periodically. He was a passenger in 17-year-old Nick Bollea's car when it careened off the road and struck a 25-ft.-tall palm tree in downtown Clearwater, Fla., police said.

The papers also state that Graziano was not wearing a seat belt. Police continue to investigate the accident, and no charges have been filed.

A nurse hired by the court filed a report on Sept. 19 that described Graziano as comatose and on life support, and also said he may have suffered a seizure, says the Times.

Debra Graziano – who is separated from John's father, Edward Graziano – was given emergency temporary guardianship on Sept. 27, permitting her to seek military benefits on behalf of her son.

Edward Graziano, meanwhile, is contesting her request and seeks to have an independent guardian for John, says his lawyer, Steven Hearn.
Old 11-07-2007, 10:24 AM   #29
Blue Crack Addict

Nick Hogan is being booked on criminal charges related to his Aug. 26 car crash – while his attorneys tell PEOPLE, "We are confident the evidence will demonstrate that this was an accident."

Hogan, 17, turned himself in Wednesday on a charge of reckless driving involving serious bodily injury. A source close to the Hogan family tells PEOPLE that Nick will be tried as an adult.

In August, Hogan's yellow Toyota Supra careened off a four-lane highway in Clearwater, Fla., and crashed into a 25-ft.-tall palm tree. Hogan sustained minor injuries and was released from the hospital the next day.

His passenger and friend, John Graziano, 22, was critically injured in the crash and remains hospitalized.

Bollea Family Statement
Nick Bollea's attorneys, Morris "Sandy" Weinberg Jr. and Kevin Hayslett, released the following statement to PEOPLE:

"Nick and the entire 'Hogan' Bollea family are saddened that criminal charges have been filed in regards to the tragic single car accident on August 26, 2007. Nick will meet and answer these charges in the appropriate arena – a court of law. The family's primary focus and concern still remains for the continued recovery of Nick's longtime friend John Graziano. The Bolleas will also continue to stand by the Graziano family and help them in any way they can.

"The tragedy to both families is compounded by the fact that unfortunately John was not wearing his seatbelt. Thankfully, Nick was wearing his. Because of what happened to John, the entire Bollea family will make it a priority to increase public awareness about the importance of always wearing your seatbelt.

"There has been much speculation as to the speed and wet road conditions surrounding this accident. Although all the evidence has not been evaluated, preliminary reports from the experts indicate that this was not, in fact, a high-speed accident.

"Because Nick is still a juvenile and has no prior criminal record, we are disappointed that he is being charged as an adult offender. However, we are confident that the evidence will demonstrate that this was an accident. We ask all who follow these events to keep an open mind as to the facts until they have been ultimately determined. Finally, we thank all who have prayed for John's recovery and ask for your continued support and prayers."
Old 11-08-2007, 12:18 AM   #30
Rock n' Roll Doggie

So is he still there or do you reckon he made bail? He looks so smug in his mug shot.