Hulk Hogan's son injured in car crash

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know I should just generally try to stay out of threads like this (and I really do 99% of the time), but honestly who cares?

And I don't mean that to be callous. I just don't understand the celebrity fixation I suppose. Why does this deserve mention, study, and a bunch of random people greiving online and sending out special prayers or whatever. And I'm basically talking about every "Random quasi-celebrity gets into car accident/robbed/shanked in bar fight" thread or news story I see. Does this really warrant it? Why not post a thread every day mourning the thousands of "normal" people who get in car accidents every day?

/rant

:lol: Why didn't you post that in the George Clooney/Fabio fight thread? There's tons of other threads on Interference that don't deserve mention or study frankly.

It was a new development to see that someone was arrested for an accident that left a young man in a coma. If this was on a local level and happened to citizens in any of our towns, I think we'd all have feeling and opinions on it as well. It doesn't have much to do with celebrity as far as I'm concerned. Maybe it does for others I don't know.

Last edited:
AngelofHarlem01 said:
:lol: Why didn't you post that in the George Clooney/Fabio fight thread? There's tons of other threads on Interference that don't deserve mention or study either frankly.

Like I said, I generally don't even look at most celebrity threads on here. Some just strike me more ridiculous than others, and I have to vent my monthly rant on the subject. ;)

But I'm done now. Please, continue.

Back
Top Bottom