Hula With Randoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:der: I hit the giganitc pole by my parking space in the garage that I've been waiting to hit for the last month. I am so mad! Now the passenger back door is black with white stripes :|

the last time I went on a low carb diet, which was 2 years ago, I lost 25 pounds (and haven't gained more than 5 back since) by only eating peanut butter and low carb bread a few times a day and a huge salad and then the occassional bowl of low carb ice cream. I can do that again...right?

I'm not doing a tofu and broccoli stir fry again :tsk:

That requires zantac and 7 Up now! :scream:

:barf: :yuck: :sick:

that was so bad.....I'm going to die now. I KNEW I shouldn't have done the tofu thing. Not after the whole veggie burger incident a few months ago :gagging:

I guess I'm not a very good vegetarian :tsk: After almost 18 years I still can't eat "vegetarian" food.

:coocoo: I have such weird texture issues. If it has a funny texture I instantly feel like I'm going to throw up and then can't stop thinking about it.

I'm starting to feel warm. :faint:

:barf:

three days into the new year...and we have had three shootings in my city! :hyper:

Luckily, only one of them was in my neighborhood :happy:

And then there was the MediaPlay incident..... :lol:

Randooooooooooooooom! I haven't been here since last year! :love:

zoney! said:
three days into the new year...and we have had three shootings in my city! :hyper:

Luckily, only one of them was in my neighborhood :happy:

And then there was the MediaPlay incident..... :lol:
:lmao: I'm sooo glad we drove by one of those places SEVERAL times before the shooting happened! I'm kinda bummed we missed the shoplifting incident, though.

Did they find the twins? :hyper:

arw9797 said:
:der: I hit the giganitc pole by my parking space in the garage that I've been waiting to hit for the last month. I am so mad! Now the passenger back door is black with white stripes :|
:eek: That stinks.

#1 reason why I refuse to park near poles...I don't trust my backing-up skillz around them.

Kariann said:
I think I'm going to try to turn in early tonight since I have to take my dad to a doctor's appointment after work tomorrow so there will be no nap time.

I finally made my appointment to get my hair cut on Friday. :hyper:
I'm going to bed early, too, because I'm really tired and I have to be on the ice at 8 am and one of ym New Years Resolutions is to actually be there on time. :shifty: I'm never LATE but I wouldn't really call running in the door at 7:58 punctual...

:drool: Hair cut...I want one. I was never really thrilled with the most recent one.

I still don't have a 2006 calendar and I am NOT HAPPY. :angry:

I can't believe U2 didn't put out a calendar that I couldn't actually use for calendar purposes.

But then, we could have had a whole 'nother month of the top of Larry's head (October has a scent like the top of a mullety drummer's head?)...there's a bright side to every situation.

Schmeg said:
I still don't have a 2006 calendar and I am NOT HAPPY. :angry:

I can't believe U2 didn't put out a calendar that I couldn't actually use for calendar purposes.

But then, we could have had a whole 'nother month of the top of Larry's head (October has a scent like the top of a mullety drummer's head?)...there's a bright side to every situation.

I may have a remedy to this situation. :shifty:

Started the day off being klutzy and ending it with a cold and feeling like crap:madspit:

Off to watch House~the one that kind of parallels Bonos efforts in Africa :up:

I've been home for 23 hours and my room is already a mess. :happy:

Blue Room said:

We should start a club. I'm completely beat. I already miss sleeping in and it was only for 4 out of the last 5 days. :( I'm not a morning person! :|
I could join that club right now...but instead I'm going to crawl into bed. Gotta at least keep my New Years resolutions in the first week!

Schmeg said:

I could join that club right now...but instead I'm going to crawl into bed. Gotta at least keep my New Years resolutions in the first week!

:yawn: I think I'm going to do the same soon.

arw9797 said:
:help: I just made a stir fry and put tofu in it.

Sorry I'm late ~ my emergency Teriyaki tofu stirfry recipe...

1/2 cup dry pasta (fusili or rotini) - cooked al dente (rice is an option too, but instead of adding it to the stirfry, serve the stirfry over the rice)
1 small red onion - chopped
1 cup broccoli - chopped
1/2 large or 1 small red pepper chopped
1/2 cup zuchinni - chopped
1 large carrot - chopped
1 330g pkg Teriyaki Baked Tofu - chopped (don't throw out the remaining sauce, save it for the stirfry)

Heat large wok to medium high heat.
Add onion and cook for 2 minutes
Add remaining vegetables and cook for 5 minutes.
Add tofu and sauce from package.
Add cooked pasta.
Cook for about 3 minutes until heated through.
Serves 4

The brand of tofu I buy is Sunrise. This tofu is firm, baked and packed in a light teriyaki sauce. If it is not available where you live you could try substituting a firm tofu with store bought teriyaki sauce. If the tofu is not prebaked, you will have to cook it longer in the wok.

It's good ~ really :up:

Back
Top Bottom