Hula With Randoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
arw9797 said:

it's available on amazon.com. I only found out about it because of pleba :cute:

ok don't rush to buy this one.....I just watched the U2 stuff, or at least most of it. It's basically nothing and the documentary that is on it is the Electrical Storm thing that's on another dvd. The book barely has U2 in it. I know Anton has worked with so many other people but he's done so much with U2. I thought there would be more U2. :mad:

I'll still watch it in full but if you're looking for just U2, don't buy it. :tsk:

Last edited:
Blue Room said:

:drool: Best Buy gift cards. One of my favorites. I can ALWAYS find something there I want.

I'm saving them to go along with the rent.com $100 gift visa card I get for finding my apartment on their website. Last year I bought a fancy dvd player with my rent.com card. This year I think I'm going to buy an external hard drive so I can hopefully get a dvd burner within the next few months. I don't know what I would want to buy there right now.

don't people have any sort of rules these days with bedtimes for their kids? The little punk upstairs is staying the night and he's still running around and stomping all over the place. I also just heard kids in the hallway. Someone I work with said once that her kids go to sleep when they are tired. :| They're really little too.

I don't get it.

I'm ready to start pounding on my ceiling if he jumps on top of my head one more time. I love my apartment except when that kid stays over. Then it's almost worse than Derek and his bass at the old place :scream:

*one day ARW will have a house* :sad:

I have to be to job #2 at 9:30 tomorrow. I hope they let me leave early. Last Saturday it was so dead and they were letting people who opened leave before their shift was over. I dont have to be to my new years party until 7:30 so I can at least get a nice long nap in tomorrow afternoon :drool:

:love: talking to myself in randooooom :heart:

arw9797 said:
don't people have any sort of rules these days with bedtimes for their kids? The little punk upstairs is staying the night and he's still running around and stomping all over the place. I also just heard kids in the hallway. Someone I work with said once that her kids go to sleep when they are tired. :| They're really little too.

I don't get it.

I'm ready to start pounding on my ceiling if he jumps on top of my head one more time. I love my apartment except when that kid stays over. Then it's almost worse than Derek and his bass at the old place :scream:

*one day ARW will have a house* :sad:

Rules for bedtime:

School night: 9pm (with exceptions)

Weekends: 10pm (with exceptions)

Tomorrow night all three have mentioned that they want to stay up til midnight. I will tell you right now that the only one that will make it is mini fah #3, she's 6 and like her Mom, staying up late is not a challenge.

We have always tried to have them in bed by 9pm because they need lots of sleep and sometimes the time between them going to sleep and me/us going to sleep was the only time we had to ourselves.

arw9797 said:
:crazy: I JUST got home :scream:

I got lots of gifts cards and then of course my one cheap relative out did herself this year and got us all some cheap ass household hints book. She signed her name and the year in the book so it's mine to keep :| I can't tell you how many of those crappy books I have :mad:

But I have lots to spend at Target, Best Buy, and Blockbuster :love:

Congrats on the giftcards :up:

I think everyone has cheap relative/friend like that :giggle:

I went out after dinner tonight and did a wee bit of shopping.

I am the proud owner of a new daytimer :applaud: I was very restrained at Staples :shifty:

Then I went to Pier One Imports, again I was very restrained. I bought 1/2 price Christmas cards :giggle: And I was reminded that I bought a pumpkin candle that I didn't give to anyone ~ it's funny when that happens right :D

Then the dreaded Walmart...

And then Safeway for some milk. $90 later I had a buggy full of food items including donuts :drool:

I forgot to get cheap gas at 86 cents a litre :banghead:

:drool: I just woke up to City of Blinding Lights on the radio. If you've already worked over 50 hours in one week and you stayed up late listening to a party in the party room next to your bedroom and then have to get up early on a Saturday to work some more, City of Blinding Lights on the radio is really the best way to wake up :love:

:crack:

:sad: :sad: :sad:

The best present ever:

My manager told me the second I walked in the door at 9:30 that I wouldn't have to work past 12:30 today unless I wanted to!!!!

:hyper: I wanted to hug her. I'm home :love:

I think I might change and go shopping :D

arw9797 said:
:sad: :sad: :sad:

The best present ever:

My manager told me the second I walked in the door at 9:30 that I wouldn't have to work past 12:30 today unless I wanted to!!!!

:hyper: I wanted to hug her. I'm home :love:

I think I might change and go shopping :D

:applaud:

I went out and bought some Christmas LED lights this morning. Who can resist the half price/bonus point sale at the drug store :hyper:

I did not buy half price Christms candy...I resisted the milk chocolate Lindt reindeers that were staring at me :shifty:

Blue Room said:

:drool: Best Buy gift cards. One of my favorites. I can ALWAYS find something there I want.

:yes:

I went to Best Buy today and got computer games, "Six All-Time Favorites in One Box!" :hyper:

Monopoly
Life
Clue
Sorry
Battleship
Risk 2

I've got so many shows and wav files from torrents on my PC, that it doesn't really run The Sims 2 good anymore :(, but I figure these old games should be okay :shifty:.

I went shopping :D

I returned that lame secret santa gift "The Office season 2" :der: I took it to Borders because I know they'll return anything :kiss: I exchanged it for the Frank McCourt book I wanted. I can't wait to read! Now I'm going to want to go to Limerick all over again.....at least I can say I've been there once now :sad: Of course Borders did not have the bass magazine with Adam on the cover so now I'm going to be on a mad mission to find that :mad:

I also went to Target and bought kitchen gadgets :love:

After I check out the Freestylin :edge: thread I'm going to take a nap :drool: :drool: :drool:

arw9797 said:

I returned that lame secret santa gift "The Office season 2" :der: I took it to Borders because I know they'll return anything :kiss: I exchanged it for the Frank McCourt book I wanted. I can't wait to read! Now I'm going to want to go to Limerick all over again.....at least I can say I've been there once now :sad: Of course Borders did not have the bass magazine with Adam on the cover so now I'm going to be on a mad mission to find that :mad:

I also went to Target and bought kitchen gadgets :love:

After I check out the Freestylin :edge: thread I'm going to take a nap :drool: :drool: :drool:

I almost bought you that book but then I figured that you might have already got it! We'll make it back to Limerick...we WILL go again. I'll keep an eye out for the mag for you...if I find it I'll let you know.

Oh I'm going to T's for dinner but will most likely be speaking to you later this evening so let me know if that will be an inconvenience.

kellyahern said:

:yes:

I went to Best Buy today and got computer games, "Six All-Time Favorites in One Box!" :hyper:

Monopoly
Life
Clue
Sorry
Battleship
Risk 2

I've got so many shows and wav files from torrents on my PC, that it doesn't really run The Sims 2 good anymore :(, but I figure these old games should be okay :shifty:.

Good classics!

Ok I can't remember if I stated here that I would never ever go to the store the day before a holiday ever again....well that soooo didn't happen. I came home today and my mom wanted to go to the store.

Me: Ok that trip was pure hell.
Dad: I've never been to hell so I wouldn't know what that's like.
Me: Me either but I imagine that if there were a supermarket in hell it would be like that.
Mom: :laugh:

arw9797 said:
:drool: I just woke up to City of Blinding Lights on the radio. If you've already worked over 50 hours in one week and you stayed up late listening to a party in the party room next to your bedroom and then have to get up early on a Saturday to work some more, City of Blinding Lights on the radio is really the best way to wake up :love:

:crack:

I woke up to the beginning of Streets yesteday morning and Sweetest Thing this morning. :drool:

arw9797 said:

Of course Borders did not have the bass magazine with Adam on the cover so now I'm going to be on a mad mission to find that :mad:

Barnes and Noble has it (scans are in Pleba :whistle: ).

I had a bit of trouble playing Clue on the pc. Miss Scarlet got stuck in a room and we couldn't figure how to get her out :reject:. We restarted and my sister won (sort of), because the same thing happened with Mrs. Peacock, so my sister just guessed and she had the right answer.

kellyahern said:

Barnes and Noble has it (scans are in Pleba :whistle: ).

I had a bit of trouble playing Clue on the pc. Miss Scarlet got stuck in a room and we couldn't figure how to get her out :reject:. We restarted and my sister won (sort of), because the same thing happened with Mrs. Peacock, so my sister just guessed and she had the right answer.

I'm sort of a U2 magazine geek. I know the scans are in pleba but I won't rest until it's mine! You dont' even understand what The Word did to me :scream: $20+ later....that is also mine :kiss:

I had the best nap :drool: I wish I could sleep all night but I have to be in St Paul by 7:30. I also wish we were actually going somewhere instead of sitting around. :mad:

Kariann said:

I almost bought you that book but then I figured that you might have already got it! We'll make it back to Limerick...we WILL go again. I'll keep an eye out for the mag for you...if I find it I'll let you know.

Oh I'm going to T's for dinner but will most likely be speaking to you later this evening so let me know if that will be an inconvenience.

I will have my phone on so call away! I can't call anyone because Todd and Scott get mad at me when I use my phone when they are around :| So to avoid any rude comments, I don't use it unless my phone just happens to ring :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom