Hula With Randoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
zoney! said:

I actually have no clue. When I was digging around nwa.com yesterday, I saw something about taxes...but I cannot find it today...and I am a bit distracted by a beauty queen with brocolli on her foot.

:barf: :wink: :laugh:

arw9797 said:

:ohmy: Meet us!!!!!

We're actually thinking of doing Vegas, So Cal, Vegas. We might not actually be in Vegas on St Patty's. Still need to figure out the actual dates of our split trip but we're definitely driving out to Joshua Tree for a day or two.....:drool:

:hmm:

I don't think I could convince the fah family to go to Vegas when the rest of them haven't been to Disneyland yet.

Blue Room said:
So ARW, your going to Vegas AND Hawaii? WOW! :ohmy:

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just Vegas! I was a slave to U2 last year and I need a fun relaxing vacation that doesn't involve any U2 stress. I love them to death and would literally do anything to see them again but the one thing I won't do is charge a penney to see them again so that trip is out.

Vegas is looking insanely cheap. Few days in Vegas, then a few days in So Cal to visit the desert, then a few more days back in Vegas :love:

shari schultz said:
so Disneyland is on the agenda? That would be a fun Springbreak for the mini fahs

At some point, yes, Disneyland is on the agenda.

I found out from 9 year old mini (in grade four) that in her class of 27 students, she was the only one who has not been on an airplane. I was kind of shocked when she told me :shocked:

fah said:

I found out from 9 year old mini (in grade four) that in her class of 27 students, she was the only one who has not been on an airplane. I was kind of shocked when she told me :shocked:

I never flew anywhere until I was in my 20's :reject:

arw9797 said:

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just Vegas! I was a slave to U2 last year and I need a fun relaxing vacation that doesn't involve any U2 stress. I love them to death and would literally do anything to see them again but the one thing I won't do is charge a penney to see them again so that trip is out.

Vegas is looking insanely cheap. Few days in Vegas, then a few days in So Cal to visit the desert, then a few more days back in Vegas :love:

:reject: sorry, reading your journal today I thought you were planning to go to Hawaii. :shrug:

Vegas is a cheap trip from what I have heard. I have never been there myself. But alot of my friends have been and they enjoyed it alot and I know they got a great deal on their hotels and flights.

fah said:

My first flight was when I was 8 years old and it was to go to Disneyland. :)

Blue Room said:

:reject: sorry, reading your journal today I thought you were planning to go to Hawaii. :shrug:

Vegas is a cheap trip from what I have heard. I have never been there myself. But alot of my friends have been and they enjoyed it alot and I know they got a great deal on their hotels and flights.

yeah that was this morning....we're over that trip :sexywink:

I would LOVE to see U2 in HI but I'd rather take a cheap trip this year and go back to Ireland next year.

Back
Top Bottom